TRESemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #332 out of 541 in Conditioner

This lightweight, silicone-free conditioner uses natural ingredients to hydrate hair, giving you the moisture you need and the natural benefits you love.Formulated with USDA certified organic extracts like Aloe Vera and Avocado, so your hair is incredibly soft and more manageable.Hypoallergenic, dye-free and color-safe, this gentle conditioner is great for all hair types.Protects your hair from damage and breakage with naturally derived polymers.Leaves hair looking shinier and feeling up to 10X stronger after just one use.Now get natural benefits along with the gorgeous style you trust from TRESemme.

September 29, 2016

Meilleur choix pour l'environnement et notre santé ,mais je trouve le revitalisant pas assez hydratant pour mes pointes abimés et sec.j'aime l'odeur du produit.

May 12, 2016

I have very dry, curly hair and it was tough finding a good everyday conditioner until I discovered Tressemme Naturals. It keeps makes my hair quite soft and easy to manage. it has made my morning routine much easier

January 05, 2016

Nice alternative to the regular TRESemme conditioner which leaves my scalp a little itchy. Better fragrance as well

January 05, 2016

I have curly coily hair that can get really dry and tangled at times. Tresemme naturals line of conditioners leaves my hair drenched with moisture and has huge slip that gets rid of my knots with little effort. It's natural, has no silicones and its affordable. I purchase mine at shoppers drug Mart especially when they have sales, at under $4 you can't go wrong. I conditioner wash my hair often so I use a lot of conditioners and this works great for me. There are a variety of conditioners from the tressemme naturals line, I buy them all and I love them all. Try them!

September 09, 2014

I just switched to this conditioner as I have heard amazing things about Tresemme. This was on sale for abt $3.90 at many stores, and I like the light scent. My hair feels soft and light after using it.

August 12, 2014

This conditioner did not work well with my relaxer hair. I used this conditioner after washing my hair with the pairing shampoo (very drying and leaves hair stripped) and it detangles hair very well. However, when I air dry my hair it feels stiff, dry and brittle. I no longer use this conditioner and switched to silk elements kera-minerals smoothing system which works perfectly with my hair.

July 04, 2013

My absolute favourite conditioner! It's cheap, and does leaves my hair feeling refreshed, moisturized and tangle-free. What more could you ask for?

February 27, 2013

I don't even know where to begin with this product. I originally found it via several YouTubers because I had decided to grow out my chemically straighten hair and "Go Natural", and I had no idea where to begin, but after their suggestions to find an inexpensive drugstore brand conditioner that was as natural I could find, watching review videos, as well as finding one that was very moisturizing, I settled on TRESemme Naturals.

When this product is on sale, it's typically $3.99 - $3.77, which is when I always stock up. How amazing is that? Now, I have to say that this product actually does double duty for me as a leave-in-conditioner (in addition to Olive Oil and Aloe Vera Gel) and a Co-Washing product (I wash my hair weekly with conditioner only and then a cleansing conditioner or shampoo tri-weekly with my other hair treatments). I also have to put a disclaimer out there as well, that this product isn't really meant to be a leave-in, but my hair texture can handle it (it's really great as a leave-in for really curly and coarse hair). It does absolutely no harm to the hair if you leave it in, it actually leaves it feeling super moisturized and smooth. It is also a REALLY great detangler for coarse and curly hair textures.

I have been using this product from the past 5 months and I will absolutely continue purchasing it, as well as this brand's other lines. I'm actually excited to try the new Keratin line. I have found that my hair stay moisturized throughout the week and actually retain the moisture. I've also found that my hair has less breakage when I go to detangle it. My hair has optimal smoothness (meaning as smooth as it'll be for my kinky curly hair, haha) and great shine. And, I'm not sure if it is because of this product or the combination of things that I have been doing to revitalize and restore my hair, but I've notice quite a bit of healthy growth in the 1/4 inch ball park, which is amazing to someone like me who though my hair was pretty much donezo.

I can't say enough about it. I recommend it to everyone and anyone that'll listen and that's looking for some real and tangible hair restoration.

January 31, 2013

First of all, I wear my hair natural (4c) and finally getting it back to a healthy state after a really nasty heat damage experience from 2 years ago. As you can imagine, I've tried just about everything - my hair was dry before the heat damage but afterwards it was fried. Tresemme has been a great product in my experience with it overall, it's become one of my staple products to use. I have used Tresemme Naturals for co-washing, deep conditioning , as well as a leave-in conditioner since my hair is extremely thick. The product provides good slip, it's easily accessible, affordable and it's also free of sulfates.......I will continue to use this product since it has been working so well for me.

October 17, 2011

I LOVE this conditioner. I have curly hair ranging from 2b to a 3c depending on the day and the section of my head that you're looking at. I bought the conditioner because it's silicone free and came in a big bottle. If you don't have curly hair, you don't know how much conditioner I use, and if you do, once observing me you might think that I don't use enough. Suffice to say that I closely examine the ounce per dollar ratio, and only bought this on sale. It isn't pricey, but I don't like to take a risk buying beauty products that I might not use. However, now that I have been using it, I think that I would buy it again at full price. I love it. My curls are shiny and bouncy and soft. My hair care routine is as easy as it's ever been. I literally wake up, take it out of my plop if I haven't rolled out of it already in my sleep and...I'm done. No hairspray, no gel. Nothing. It's great, and I owe a whole lot of that to this conditioner. The only downfall is that my hair is fairly porous, so it loses this light moisture pretty quickly. If you have curly hair, I definitely recommend this for you. I can't speak for the straighties out there, but hey, it might be worth trying! It smells amazing, very light and springtime. And it isn't tested on animals! The oversized bottle is a little bit scary if you're unsure that it will work for you, but you can't judge a product until you use it for a few weeks anyway, so my advice is to go coupon clipping. Best of Luck! --S