tre'StiQue Mini Shadow Crayon

tre'StiQue Mini Shadow Crayon Reviews

Ranked #186 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

September 01, 2015

tre'StiQue Mini Shadow Crayon :
I also received this in my IPSY bag and fell in love! Great texture that lasts all day.

September 01, 2015

Its super easy to apply plus its small so you can just toss it in your purse with your lipstick. Its a great shadow to leave in your purse for touch ups and the colours are beautiful. I have a deep green colour right now and have already ordered a gold one because I love it so much.

July 10, 2015

I received this in my IPSY bag last month and I really like this product. I had it in a dark brown and I used it along my last line and smudged it out. I would buy one of this after this one is gone.

July 10, 2015

I got this product in my ipsy bag, and i am very impressed. I got a dark chocolate brown (coffee-coloured) shade. It is very dark, so I use it for a smoky eye look. :)

June 24, 2015

Beautiful and easy to use eye shadow! I love the color, Venetian Gold, and it will work with any complexion! Small enough for even the tiniest of handbags for those evening touch-ups. Will definitely buy it again!