• Trust Fund Beauty Nail Polish - I'm Kind of a Big Deal
  • Trust Fund Beauty Nail Polish - I'm Kind of a Big Deal

Trust Fund Beauty Nail Polish - I'm Kind of a Big Deal Reviews

Ranked #79 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

September 28, 2016

This nail polish goes on so well and lasts for days! love the color and the formula. I have quite a few of thier nail polish and love them all! Such a good product.

March 21, 2016

I received this bottle of Trust Fund I'm Kind of a Big Deal nail polish in my February Ipsy Glam Bag. Initially I wasn't excited for it but I tried it on yesterday and am so in love with the packaging, texture and colour! The colour is not your normal pink. It's like a mature pink yet still fun at the same time. It glides on smoothly, it's very shiny and dries quickly. I would definitely be on a look out for more colours.

February 27, 2016

I received this #TrustFundBeauty Nail Polish in my very first #ISPY PRETTY IN #ESPYPINK Glam Bag. I really love the color of this #TrustFundBeauty nail polish. This @trustfundbeauty nail polish is free of nickel and lead. It is also Non Toxic, Vegan and Cruelty Free. It has a very nice sheen to it and it does not chip easily. You can read more about their products at www.trustfundbeauty.com. You see It Really Is A Big Deal !

February 25, 2016

I got this in my Ipsy bag and I love it! The colour is so pretty and it goes on smooth. The only bad thing is the price, it's $15 for the polish which is a little too much for my pockets.

February 21, 2016

I received this in my feb Ipsy bag and loved the dusty rose colour. I was a bit nervous that it was not going to go on as easily as I liked but it was awesome, smooth and dried fairly quickly .This is a fun colour for both fingers and toes. It does not chip easily alone but I always wear a top coat to ensure my mani lasts longer. The price is a bit high for a polish - around $15.99 US but it is a larger bottle of polish - on aveage Essie is about $9.99-$12.99 CDN and is a 13.5ml bottle where Trust Fund Polishes are a 17ml bottle. The brush is very easy to use and I like that the bottle is flat and rectangle a set of them wouldn't take up very much room at all. I will for sure purchase more colours in the future if the price is right - you can get 3 packs on their website. This company is also 100% vegan, non toxic and not tested on animals.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml