Twilight by Stephenie Meyer Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 1014 in Books

Isabella Swan's move to Forks, a small, perpetually rainy town in Washington, could have been the most boring move she ever made. But once she meets the mysterious and alluring Edward Cullen, Isabella's life takes a thrilling and terrifying turn. This is the the 1st book in the Twilight Saga.

February 19, 2017

The twilight series was just ok to me. It wasn't all that fantastic to me. I was glad I borrowed the books and didn't buy them because I would never read them again.

February 16, 2017

This is embarssing however I loved these books, idc what anyone says about it. These books about the love story between 2 completely different beings was amazing to read, movie not so much but thebooks i couldnt put down

January 22, 2017

As embarassed as I am to admit this, I was OBSESSED with these books when they first came out, same with the movies. I read all the books so quickly, I couldnt put them down. Now Im kind of over all the twilight stuff, but at the time, I loved these.

January 11, 2017

Absolutely loved this book and the entire series. Usually I am the type of person to read before bed to relax for about an hour or so but I loved this book so much that I read it in a day - could not put it down!

October 02, 2016

Absolutely LOVED this book! I loved the whole series. The story kept me captivated from start to finish. I read each book in 2 days as i could not put it down. I really wish i could find another series that kept me soo interested. Would definitely recommend to anyone. Very easy read.

September 17, 2016

I bought the books when I was in high school and started reading them, good series not so sure about the movies but thats with most books turned movies. Great series though.

1.5/5

September 15, 2016

I bought the first book when I was in my late teens. I've always enjoyed fantastical creatures, and vampire stories were some of my favourites. Being that I was part of the target demographic, I thought I would get at least some enjoyment out of this, but I was wrong.

This isn't worth the paper it's written on. The writing quality is lacklustre at best, with a pathetic cliche of a female protagonist who fawns over the pretty new boy in school. This book tries its best to paint Bella as not only someone relatable, but an actual heroine, and the author has failed terribly on both counts. She is neither relatable nor someone to look up to as she seems absolutely bound and determined to both heavily rely on the male love interests while simultaneously pushing them away in dramatic fashion.

I was hopeful that the second book may remedy the situation and push the story forward in some way, but sadly, it did not. There are plenty of other fantasy series out there that I would recommend, but this isn't one of them.

August 19, 2016

I had hoped to like this book. One of my friends loves this series and she never reads, another of my friends who is even more of a book worm then myself hated it. I had hoped that I would like it, but honestly I think that this is one of the worst series that I have tried to get through. I managed to read 2 of the books then gave up. There are so many better vampire books out there.

August 01, 2016

Quand ce livre est sorti, j'étais une jeune adolescente, j'ai lu ce livre en quelques jours seulement et la collection en même pas un mois. Je rêvais du prince charmant, mais rendu à l'âge adulte, je réalise que ce livre est bien bon, mais irréel. Je n'aime pas le fait qu'une humaine puisse tomber en amour avec un vampire. J'aime pas non plus le fait qu'il n'y ai pas beaucoup de sentiments. Bella est toujours-là, sans sentiments et ne s'exprime pas. Je n'aime plus ce roman et encore moins les films.

July 23, 2016

When this book was released, I really enjoyed it and purchased all of the Twilight books by Stephenie Meyer. Would I purchase them now that I am in my 30s? Probably not. As a teenager though, these books were a great easy read.

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    .Men's Chick Advisor site

Sarb has posted in the forum topic
    Crop top

CraftyMama added a new review for
    Diva Cup

Sarb has posted in the forum topic
    What was the last movie you watched?

Sarb added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar