Twinings Classics English Breakfast Tea

Twinings Classics English Breakfast Tea Reviews

Ranked #195 out of 471 in Tea

September 29, 2016

Super bon thé anglais. Le goût est vraiment bon en bouche, délicieux. Rapide à se faire ! On ajoute que de l'eau chaude et c'est fait un super bon thé rapide.

September 29, 2016

I had the decaffeinated version of this flavour, which I honestly thought was going to be bland and horrible. However, it tasted sooo good! It wasn't overpoweringly strong, but not a weak tea either. Definitely tasted better with milk and sugar!

July 11, 2016

I absolutely LOVE this tea! It has fabulous flavour and is priced right. On occasion I can even find it on sale. I highly recommend this to anyone that is a tea lover!

November 03, 2015

It's an okay tea, but I don't think I'll have it again. I would take it with honey.

June 12, 2015

I always have a box of this on hand, I have one every morning when I wake up, great smooth tasting tea, my fave!

March 10, 2015

I purchased my first box of Twinings Tea several years ago and it's been my favorite brand ever since. There are lots of flavors to choose from and the taste is never bitter nor flat. The price points are also amazing.

March 10, 2015

I love this during the day. Rich and tasty with honey. I enjoy the warmth and flavour.