Twizzlers Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 1062 in Snacks

October 22, 2016

Super bonne grignotine de cette marque. Les réglisses sont tendres et moelleuse en bouche. Bon goût sucré, bon de temps en temps. J'achète souvent le produit.

October 22, 2016

Twizzlers are a terrific treat and I like to buy a bag here and there. However, my favorite flavour is watermelon and I can only find it in the US and that sucks. Last time I went down I bought 8 bags to tide me over.

September 27, 2016

This is my favourite candy other than nibs, I actually crave these and will drive to the store in the middle of the night to get them if my craving is severe enough. They feel so nice and chewy on my teeth and taste so good. My mouth is watering just talking about them, I believe they are fat free so this is another great quality. They are filling and really quench any thirst for sugar. The coloured ones are good too.

August 11, 2016

Twizzlers are definitely my go to sweet snack. Love the fact that it is no cholesterol and no fats at all. I have been using Twizzlers to help me cut back on smoking. The strawberry is my ultimate favorite. Would definitely recommend these to anyone!! Even my Dr is happy that Im choosing to put these twists in my mouth over cigarettes.

June 21, 2016

This is a candy.
no real nutritional value but taste wise I love it. this is a really nice candy to
eat at the movies the chew is satisfying, the strawberry flavor is sweet and pleasant!
need to make new flavors and smaller packages!!

June 03, 2016

My boyfriend is a huge fan of these twizzlers so I usually pick them up at Walmart where they are the cheapest, usually $2.48 for a large bag. My son and I like these as well, they have a nice taste and are easy to take as a snack on the go.

April 25, 2016

This is my road trip road - for years, my road trips start out with a bag of Twizzlers by my side. Love the taste, and easy to eat while driving - and while they are not the healthiest snack out there, they are better then a lot of road trip options! Love it - especially soft and fresh.

March 26, 2016

Twizzlers cherry is my favorite sweet snack. Always fresh and yummy the only problem is restraining from eating the whole bag. My go candy at the movie theatre.

February 25, 2016

Ces réglisses sont mes favorites car elles ne sont pas sèches et dures comme certaines. Celles-ci sont tendres et ont un bon goût. Il faut cependant se limiter car on mangerait le sac entier.

February 13, 2016

Yummy strawberry fruit candy. Essentially a strawberry flavored licorice rope. If you bite both ends off you can use it like a straw to drink a beverage through. Classic snack.