TYLENOL Arthritis Pain Caplets Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 80 in Pain Relief

For relief of pain and fever that lasts up to 8 hours. Easy to open bottle. Keep out of reach of children. Acetaminopen 650 mg.Uses:Muscular aches.Backache.Headache.Toothache.The common cold.Menstrual cramps.Minor pain of arthritis.

November 28, 2016

I've been experiencing a lot of knee pain associated with my arthritis recently and Tylenol Arthritis pain caplets have been great in helping to control the pain and reduce the inflammation.

November 24, 2016

I was sent a sample through @Samplesource & @TylenolCanada and I have bought @TYLENOL (Arthritis Pain Caplets) since. I have a touch of arthritis in my knees and I especially feel it when it is damp and rainy weather. I found that these caplets really help me feel much better, pain free and a gentle on my stomach. Really Good Arthritis pain relief so you can have a more productive day.

November 24, 2016

Being a single, female over 70, I was not happy to see a major snowfall yesterday when I needed to get my vehicle out to keep an appt. Shovelling this heavy, slushy snow in order just to reach my vehicle was tiring and apparently I wasn't wearing proper gloves. By the time I finished shovelling and arrived home, my arthritic hands were already aching. I took a caplet and actually in a very short time I got relief to the point that I was able to resume my needlework project that evening.

October 31, 2016

I received a 24 count bottle of this Tylenol Arthritis Pain in the mail. I do have joint pain and have arthritis in my knees and wrists, plus getting some in my finger joints now as I get older. I never thought about buying this before, as I thought it was over priced just because it was made for "arthritis" in an easy open bottle. But I have learned that it is actually the strongest Tylenol at 650 mg per caplet as opposed to Extra Strength Tylenol which is 500 mg caplet. This one for arthritis has a layer that dissolves and starts working in 15 minutes, and then a second layer that is actually time released to last 8 hours. I was very happy with how effective these are. I am glad that I got to try for free so now I will actually purchase these in the future. These really do work well.

I recommend this product for sure. And I now will use these for my migraines, the time release will help keep my migraine under control for up to 8 hours which is good for bedtime. So often I get a migraine, take a pill, but when I finally fall asleep, I wake up in pain again.

October 23, 2016

I was in so much pain today til about an hour ago. I've gone for blood work. Waiting to see what that says. I'm having a blood circulating problem, keeps pooling in my feet, then that starts the swelling, my skin goes red. It felt like the skin was ripping. Since I don't know yet I wasnt taking anything. I was talking with my mom she says take 2.. 15 minutes later some swelling went down and my joints don't feel like they are trying to escape. phew

September 14, 2016

I am a gardener and because of all my work in the yard, I have arthritis in one of my hands and wrists. It sometimes was very painful and a friend recommended a website to get a sample of this product. I requested on e and it arrived in the mail. It has been a real blessing to have something that takes away my pain and allows me to continue working in the garden.

September 02, 2016

Tylenol Arthritis pain caplets are very effective. I can take one in the morning and it helps my aches and pains all day. I've used these for years and they don't hurt my tummy.. :)

September 01, 2016

Tylenol Arthritis works pretty well. Its helps reduce join inflammation and pain but didn't completely get ride of it for me. Its good if you need a little relief to get you through your day.

September 01, 2016

I tried the sample of this Tylenol Arthritis and was not impressed! It did dull some of the pain I was having in my joints but it made me so sick to my stomach! I don't ever have issues taking medication like this but for some reason it just didn't agree with me at all!

September 01, 2016

apres l'essai je trouve l'effet trop long a disparaitre donc je vais essayer un autre produit pour les douleurs de l'arthrite car celui ci n'est pas tres efficace