TYLENOL Arthritis Pain Caplets Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 97 in Pain Relief

For relief of pain and fever that lasts up to 8 hours. Easy to open bottle. Keep out of reach of children. Acetaminopen 650 mg.Uses:Muscular aches.Backache.Headache.Toothache.The common cold.Menstrual cramps.Minor pain of arthritis.

February 26, 2017

After many years of sports my knees are full of arthritis and ache a lot. Used it for a while. Worked at first but then seemed I had to take more and more.

February 26, 2017

This is a great product that worked fast & lasted. It was easy on the stomach & had no side effects. I would definitely recommend this as a pain reliever associated with arthritis.

February 24, 2017

I use this for arthritis in my knee but it also seems to help with the pain from carpal tunnel in my wrist. It starts working fast, and the pills are easy to swallow- which is a huge bonus for me. I like how the bottle is easy to open too, since my wrist is usually pretty painful.

February 24, 2017

This painkiller eases my sore knee pain. My knees feel more flexible and I can take the stairs no problem. I like the caplets as they dissolve quicker for faster pain relief. Arthritis pain needs tough action and this pill helps out more than othes.

February 24, 2017

Overall the product was effective at pain relief. Easy to swallow and easy on the stomach. I found the my back significantly improved after taking these pills.

February 24, 2017

Tylenol 8 hour was very quick and effective and I only needed one pill for 8-9 hour relief vs 2 pills every 4-6 hours.

I have migraine headaches and this is my new go to headache relief.

February 24, 2017

The first night I didn't feel full relief but the second day second time I took it I felt the relief. It work better when it's been in your system a while. After the third time taking it I haven't needed another one since.

February 17, 2017

I never tried the rapid release before. what a difference .I will buy from now on.works in about 20min.very effective as I suffer from chronic pain from back sugery and since then the arthritis and stiffness are extreme.I use tylenol arthritis extra strength before trying this rapid release..I love it.

February 15, 2017

I got a sample of this. And I gave it to my mother because she has arthritis. She said it did and alright job for the day. She had wanted to know where I had got it!!

February 03, 2017

I have arthritis and have found on the bad days the Tylenol arthritis does help. I shared my bottle with my boss and he went and bought a huge bottle for us at work. We work in a garage and cement floors are really hard on us.

Pepto Bismol

NeoCitran

Robax Platinum

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    couponing

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Emerald City

Davapink added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar