TYLENOL Arthritis Pain Caplets Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 109 in Pain Relief

For relief of pain and fever that lasts up to 8 hours. Easy to open bottle. Keep out of reach of children. Acetaminopen 650 mg.Uses:Muscular aches.Backache.Headache.Toothache.The common cold.Menstrual cramps.Minor pain of arthritis.

March 13, 2017

Tried this for knee and ankle arthritis pain. Took 2 tablets. After 1 hour no noticeable change or effectiveness. After 3 hours had slight relief. But quickly returned after 3 hours.

March 08, 2017

just tried these for the first time and i found them to be very effective.. i wish the price was a bit lower, but still considerable value when it cines to getting rid of the pain. would reccomend to new users.

March 05, 2017

Tylenol arthritis works effectively.
    I like it because it's a little stronger than Tylenol extra strength. I would prefer to take 1 tablet at 650 mg rather than take 2 extra strength.

March 01, 2017

This product worked amazingly fast at getting rid of my arthritis pain. I was finally able to have a good night sleep. It was very effective.I will definitely have it in my cupboard at all times.

February 27, 2017

This tylonel for arthritis is awesome, whats even more awesome is when you sign up at tylonel.ca you get a free bottle of this in the mail (full size) if you answer the questions correctly, also if you use different emails and addresses, you can have more than one scent
    saving lots of money this way
    this stuff really works for sore knees and backs

February 26, 2017

A very effective product. I have relatives who have manual jobs but arthritis in their hands. Tylenol Arthritis helped them carry on with their day with minimal to no pain.

February 26, 2017

After many years of sports my knees are full of arthritis and ache a lot. Used it for a while. Worked at first but then seemed I had to take more and more.

February 26, 2017

This is a great product that worked fast & lasted. It was easy on the stomach & had no side effects. I would definitely recommend this as a pain reliever associated with arthritis.

February 24, 2017

I use this for arthritis in my knee but it also seems to help with the pain from carpal tunnel in my wrist. It starts working fast, and the pills are easy to swallow- which is a huge bonus for me. I like how the bottle is easy to open too, since my wrist is usually pretty painful.

February 24, 2017

This painkiller eases my sore knee pain. My knees feel more flexible and I can take the stairs no problem. I like the caplets as they dissolve quicker for faster pain relief. Arthritis pain needs tough action and this pill helps out more than othes.