TYLENOL Complete Cold, Cough & Flu Plus Mucus Relief Liquid Gels
Good

TYLENOL Complete Cold, Cough & Flu Plus Mucus Relief Liquid Gels Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 475 in Remedies

October 03, 2016

Idéal pour les maux de tête et la fièvre quand on est malade. Le médicament liquide gel agit rapidement. diminue les symptômes de la grippe et du rhume.

October 03, 2016

I had the flu last year because I forgot to take my flu shot and this stuff made me feel next to normal. I was coughing stuff up and it helped me. Reathe easier, sleep better and it took all the pain away. I no longer felt as though my face had. Wen run over by a mac truck. I will be using this again if I get sick along with some nyquil

October 03, 2016

I like the combo pack, half the capsules are for day, half the capsules are for night. Just take with water and wait 20 minutes and your symptoms will be relieved or subside extensively. It is an average price of around $10. I also don't always like the taste of liquid medicine and if I am at work, i dont' have the time to go to my locker and take the medicine out, pour it in the measuring cup and take.. The capsules I prefer.

April 27, 2016

I love this medicine because most of the time I dont know if I have a cold or the flu and I find above all other cold medicines this one relieves my symptoms regardless of the illness I have. Even my husband who never takes medication and says nothing works tried these recently and was very happy with them!

March 18, 2016

My sinus were blocked, I had ear pain as well and within 30 minutes, I could feel the relief. Instructions were clear. I would defiantly use this product again.

February 16, 2016

This product has worked wonders for me and my family. I recently caught a cold that gave me nausea, night sweats, congestion of both my nose and chest, a cough, and more. I used Tylenol Cold and Flu after i got sick.
After using Tylenol Cold and Flu for Three days, I was back to my old self.