Tylenol Extra Stength

Tylenol Extra Stength Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 475 in Remedies

September 23, 2016

They are very easy to swallow and they don't upset my stomach. These are the tablet but I've taken the capsule before and they made me vomit. They do provide fast acting relief for my headache. They can sometimes make me sleepy. However they get the job done.

August 23, 2016

Tylenol Extra Strength works great for getting rid of mild aches, pains, and headaches. I take two pills, and within half an hour, my headache, or aches/pains are alleviated. Definitely worth the cost.

April 20, 2016

Tylenol did the job and erased any problems I may have with one single pill, whether I'm suffering from headaches or even a fever. Great product, worth it.

April 20, 2016

I don't like having to use pills to help with my pain, especially my headaches. But this stuff is the only thing that works, whether it's for immediate or long-run relief. I've used ibuprofen, Tylenol, drugstore brand pain killers and nothing has worked as best as this stuff.

April 12, 2016

I always have a bottle of extra strength Tylenol in the medicine cabinet. I don't find it as effective as ibuprofen, but it is good for minor aches and pains or for alternating with ibuprofen during a migraine or stubborn fever.

April 12, 2016

I have a lot of allergies, but Tylenol is the one thing I can take. I had brain surgery a few years ago, and still have some headaches and body pains. Tylenol is the one thing I can take that helps every time.

February 05, 2016

Sometimes when my headaches are real bad I reach for these. The usually take the pain away

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender