U by Kotex Curves Regular Liners Reviews

Ranked #166 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

Get soft protection that’s great for lighter flow days. If your period is starting or winding down,U by Kotex Curves can also help protect your undies from surprises and last minute spotting. Features:The CleanWear cover is soft to the touch. Fits your undies, fits you.

February 08, 2016

Been using these for a few years now, and love them! They are comfortable, thin enough to not notice them, but thick enough to catch those little leaks from pregnancy, and post pregnancy.

June 15, 2015

I received a free sample of this product and I found it to be very thick and not very comfortable. It kind of felt like I was wearing a diaper and you could see an outline through my jeans.

June 15, 2015

I received a free sample of this product and really liked it. I found it was nice and thin so you didn't really notice you were wearing a pad.

October 24, 2014

Having always used Always brand ultra thin liners, I got this as a sample in the mail and was first drawn by their colorful packaging (each liner is wrapped in a different color). But I did already notice that the packaged liner was about twice as thick as my Always liners. Nonetheless I decided to give it a try and was not impressed. It was equally as absorbent, but it was definitely twice as thick. The edges are also just as thick whereas the Always is flattened and softened at the edges, so by the middle of the day these Kotex liners was starting to cut into my bum/thigh and had to be tossed out. I might be tempted to try the U by Kotex Barely There line if I'm given a sample but as these are more expensive than Always brand I would have to get a free sample before I'm convinced to switch.

August 06, 2014

I felt very comfortable when I was using this product. I was able to proceed with my daily activities with any discomfort. I even love the packaging of the product. If they stop selling this pad i would go crazy because it's the best one I used so far.

June 12, 2014

Very good mark. Great quality. Good price. I recommend it to every woman

January 01, 2014

These liners are great! Unlike the barely there liners, these do not fall apart for me. The absorb well for a liner and can be used for discharge, or even light days, or extra backup for a tampon. They are my favorite liners by far! They also come in long, which are better coverage if using for light days. I love the colorful wrapping and designs on the liners. I really recommend them! They are very comfortable and are good for everyday liners as well. Some say that they start to smell after wearing for long periods of time, and they do, but if you change them regularly they are fine. Its just like pads sand tampons, you have to change them regularly and they are fine!

February 03, 2013

These are great for their purpose! I wear these every day, mainly for sweat. I put them on after I shower, and keep them on until I shower the next day. Of course, after 24 hours, they do build up and odor. I repurchase these because the colorful wrappers allow for them to pass as candy, and I always have coupons for them. After I use up my coupons I will buy an odor-lock liner instead. However, I assume these would be great if you changed them frequently.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products