Udi's Gluten Free Classic Hamburger Buns

Udi's Gluten Free Classic Hamburger Buns Reviews

Ranked #86 out of 174 in Gluten-free

March 31, 2016

These are the best gluten free buns that I have found but the most expensive too. There are only 4 in a package and I pay $6.99 at Sobey's. If there is one thing that I could say to improve the product it would be the shape of the bun. If the bun were flatter and wider it would fit a burger better.

March 03, 2016

these are great! They're one of the better gluten free buns out there and they're not mealy. the only problem is that they are always frozen at the grocery stores and you have to look for ones that aren't freezer burnt

February 22, 2016

These are so good when I go to bbq's! The price is about average for GF products in the stores. The best part is that they taste just like regular hamburger buns!

March 30, 2015

The search for a delicious gluten free burger bun stops here! These taste great, aren't too crumbly (like many GF products) and make a gluten free eater feel normal again.

A little bit pricey but definitely worth the price for the quality

March 26, 2015

These became my go to hamburger buns they are amazing

January 12, 2015

I am not Celiac but choose to eat a Gluten Free lifestyle. Udi's Gluten Free Classic Hamburger Buns are by far the best tasting gluten free buns I have found on the market in my area. Although I generally try to avoid bread replacements - every once in awhile a girl just wants a burger with a bun! The Udi's have a great "real" bread like taste and texture. Them come in at about 190 calories per bun due to primarily being made with tapioca and brown rice flour - but well worth it! I have also found that they freeze very well. I would definately recommend these when you're craving a bun!