Ultra Palmolive Original Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Dish Soap Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 130 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

November 02, 2016

This is my second favourite liquid dish soap. It cuts grease and grime effectively off of my dishes and tackles burnt on food pretty well after my novice little chefs cook in the kitchen. I do all of our dishes by hand and like that it doesn't seem to dry out my skin.

October 07, 2016

The dish soap I use at home and at work. Not for people with sensitive skin. It can dry hours hands fast. It does it's job though. It can clean anything pretty well. It is very sudsy and can get annoying sometimes because you can still feel a film of soap on your hands no matter how much you have washed your hands.
I get a big jug of this from Costco whenever it's in sale for $10. soooo worth it! The scent is really nice too!

August 02, 2016

We bought the Ultra Palmolive Original Dish Soap for our kitchen at work and that stuck went so quickly. We had to use so much of the dish soap for it to be effective. Not worth the money.

July 01, 2016

I love the smell the soap and it makes your skin smooth and not only that make you dishes nice and shine and it's not expensive and it great for cleaning too.

May 17, 2016

I can not use this dish soap. Because every time I use it I get a huge rash on the arm after washing dishes, I wish i knew what causes it because i found this soap cleans dishes very good

April 28, 2016

I love this dish soap! Keeps my dishes spotless, my hands soft and my sinks cleaned! I can also get this super cheap from Walmart or dollarama! Love how affordable it is.

February 26, 2016

I have always loved palmolive brand. This dish soap works so well. It has a nice scent and its my regular brand

January 26, 2016

I been using this soap for over 8 years now! Love the smell

January 05, 2016

I have always loved palmolive dish soap,it suds up really well, it has a nice scent and its my regular brand

January 01, 2016

This product smells great, cleans the dishes well. One thing I love to see is bubbles, it lets me know their is dish soap in the sink while doing the dishes. You don't need to use a large amount to get the job done. This is one is my most favorite dish soaps that works effectively.