Ultra Palmolive Original Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Dish Soap Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 147 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

February 27, 2017

It's thick liquid u only need to use a few drops, smells good.....cleans greases and dishes...I only use this for dishes., it's drying for hands, but with gloves. So far the best...good price for the big one usually buy it on sale

February 13, 2017

This is the best dish soap ever. My baba would use this soap all the time. Its been in my family for over 40 plus years. It smells great! It works awesome on the dishes and also make them super clean..

November 02, 2016

This is my second favourite liquid dish soap. It cuts grease and grime effectively off of my dishes and tackles burnt on food pretty well after my novice little chefs cook in the kitchen. I do all of our dishes by hand and like that it doesn't seem to dry out my skin.

October 07, 2016

The dish soap I use at home and at work. Not for people with sensitive skin. It can dry hours hands fast. It does it's job though. It can clean anything pretty well. It is very sudsy and can get annoying sometimes because you can still feel a film of soap on your hands no matter how much you have washed your hands.
    I get a big jug of this from Costco whenever it's in sale for $10. soooo worth it! The scent is really nice too!

August 02, 2016

We bought the Ultra Palmolive Original Dish Soap for our kitchen at work and that stuck went so quickly. We had to use so much of the dish soap for it to be effective. Not worth the money.

July 01, 2016

I love the smell the soap and it makes your skin smooth and not only that make you dishes nice and shine and it's not expensive and it great for cleaning too.

May 17, 2016

I can not use this dish soap. Because every time I use it I get a huge rash on the arm after washing dishes, I wish i knew what causes it because i found this soap cleans dishes very good

April 28, 2016

I love this dish soap! Keeps my dishes spotless, my hands soft and my sinks cleaned! I can also get this super cheap from Walmart or dollarama! Love how affordable it is.

February 26, 2016

I have always loved palmolive brand. This dish soap works so well. It has a nice scent and its my regular brand

January 26, 2016