Ultrasonic Essiential Oil Diffuser

Ultrasonic Essiential Oil Diffuser Reviews

1 review
Ranked #244 out of 386 in Baby Miscellaneous

June 15, 2015

This Ultrasonic Essential Oil Diffuser from TruDew is a must have in every home. I was very impressed with this. Me my kids and boyfriend all love this Essential Oil Diffuser. We are currently using the French Lavender Essential oil in it. We put 2 drops in and it seems to be just right for us. Although the amount of essential oil may vary from one person to the next. It is relaxing for me and the kids seem to be more relaxed when its on. It gives off enough smell that you can smell it through out the whole house without it being a over bearing smell. This can run for 19 hours straight which is perfect for over night. I love how this is not only relaxing when the essential oil is in it but it also helps with keeping the air moist. Which can help in many ways from getting sick and helps with nose bleeds. I have noticed a difference in the amount of nose bleeds since I have been using this. I went from having them often to barely having them. The plug is located at the back of the unit by the bottom but not on the bottom of the unit. I love that. LED light features three color changing lamps and soothing glow. I love that and so doesn't my kids. You can choose which style you want you can have tall or short stem. I love having a choice on which style I use.This unit is quiet I also love that.

Neuven added a new review for