Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 804 in Eye Liner

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil is a dynamic eyeliner pencil in a rainbow of shades. This Glide-On Eye pencil stays put for the duration of your non-stop, on-the-go day. With a cushiony, creamy feel upon application, the pencil will deliver powerful, vibrant colour that slides on smooth and stays soft and creamy for blending, and dries to a long-lasting finish that won't budge. Visit urbandecay.com for more information.

January 17, 2017

I received 2 huge sets of the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on eye pencil as gifts. I pretty much own every single color. These eye pencil are so pigmented and last all day long. It does not smudge! They are for sure of great quality. It goes on smooth but to be honest other than the black one, I don't use any other colors. Some of the colors are too vibrant for everyday wear.

However if going out with girlfriends or for a drink with friends in the evening, these are great. Not suitable for day time wear. I'm more or a natural looking makeup look so these aren't really for me. I do however I do love Urban Decay just some of these colors are too extreme. I think if I received them in singles in more natural colors, I would like them more but I got the entire 2 sets. Maybe I was just too overwhelm with so many eye pencils.

January 16, 2017

The most pigmented eyeliner I've bought. I own Whiskey and it looks exactly the same as the swatch on the Sephora website. I usually use it with an angled liner brush for accuracy but the formula is amazing and stays on my lids all day.

December 03, 2016

This is my absolute go to liner. The first one I bought was the blackest one, and I've had it for years. It is STILL running smooth and silky and the colour stays bold and true, where most of my other old liners have gone rock hard and faded. I recently went back and bought about five different shades. While I do usually buy other liners that are more cost friendly, I splurge on these liners when I can.

December 01, 2016

I was kind of surprised to read that people reviewing this eye liner here say it doesn't smudge.

Mainly because that was my biggest problem with it. I rarely used it with primer or eye shadow so I am thinking that might be why it smudged so easily. The color I had was brown and it was such a nice brown and it went on really smooth.

September 04, 2016

This is a great eyeliner, a little more expensive, but worth it. I love the fact that it comes in so many colours. I have very greasy eyelids, put with a primer, have no problems with this liner. This liner goes on very creamy, no pulling on your eyelids and the colour lasts all day with no smudges. Very good eyeliner.

September 04, 2016

Best eye liner around !! It stays on all day it doesn't run like most eyeliners .. It makes your eyes pop with its bold black color and of course it comes in many different colors I love this eyeliner

August 12, 2016

I was very excited to try this product, however I was let down! This eyeliner, did not even last an hour without begin to fade away in certain spots making it look uneven and cheap. It looked fantastic when first applied, the color payoff was great, but it was far from durable. This was a highly raved product, yet did not meet the standards in my book. It rubbed off and became a mess. For the price which was on the higher side, I was let down and will not be repurchasing.

July 06, 2016

I have been buying these eyeliners for years in various colours and have never been disappointed! As a person with the annoying condition of 'greasy eyelids', it was always difficult to find a liner that didn't end up somewhere near my neck...

These liners glide on nicely; not so soft that they're difficult to control, and not too hard that you have to apply a lot of pressure. The colours are great, some matte, some metallic, and the liner stays on all day! Even without primer! I have slept with the liner on one night and the line was still almost perfectly intact! Sure, they are a little more expensive than some other brands, but in this case, you get what you pay for. As a bonus, they're not tested on animals.

So, if like me, you suffer from 'greasy eyelids', I highly recommend these liners!

July 01, 2016

I got mine at Sephora and when the pencil low there was no way towharpen the pencil it seemed like
    It was a one time use only and that really sucks so I've never used mine again .

June 06, 2016

i have only the black one but it is very creamy. this is one of the more black eyeliners i have. my only concern is it smudging in my waterline, but most do anyways