• Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil Reviews

Ranked #807 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil is creamy, brilliant been waterproof. Velvety-soft, this never-before-seen formula stays soft and creamy for blending (about 30 seconds), then dries down to a long-lasting finish that will not budge. Created with 50% moisturizing ingredients suspended in a sophisticated waterproof formula, 24/7 Eye Pencils offer long-lasting color and a dreamy, creamy feel when applied. With Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E and Cottonseed Oil.

April 30, 2016

Urban Decay 24/7 glide on shadow pencils are awesome awesome awesome I am just in love with them!!!!.....They r amazing!! Does not crease at all.. ....Stays as long as it claims to.. Really good product..and quiet tinted.

May 29, 2015

I have these shadow pencils in shades electric and mildew. The colours are pretty and they work quite well, but are not my favourite.

April 03, 2015

these are absolutely STUNNING on the eye! Super pigmented and they last all day without creasing!!!

October 23, 2014

These are great eyeshadow pencils - i got a set of minis and I'm super obsessed with how they stay on all day. Can't seem to find them on Sephora though... hope they come back!

September 19, 2014

I bought this pencil while at an outlet mall and i really love it. The colour compliments my skin tone and its an easy to use fast product great for those lazy days when you need to look good or late days when you need to look good fast . I find this stays pretty well i use it generally by itself no primer no shadow on top and i have quite oily lids and it tends to last 4/5 hours before getting creased and by that time i can touch it up so its no problem.If you used a powder or/and primer underneath i think it would last all day no problem.

Is it worth it full price? If you dont have oily lids and need a quick everyday fast product yes otherwise.. Its not a must have.

November 14, 2012

Love these color last forever nothing better

November 02, 2012

I love urban decay glide on shadow pencil it is very easy to use convient and last all day, I would recommend this to anyone who have a busy schedule and is on the go. Keeps you looking beautyfull all day.

April 27, 2011

The product write-up on Sephora states that this is "A crease-proof, waterproof shadow pencil" and that the "24/7 shadow pencil allows you to blend shimmer, cream, and sparkle finishes. Skip the traditional powder shadow, brushes, and water".
I can attest that this the eyeshadow pencil lives up to these claims. I use it mostly for highlighting the inner corners of my eyes and it lasts all day. I used it as a base today and I am pretty impressed with how nicely it blends in just by using my fingers -which makes this a really convenient little product to have handy:)
As well, I was impressed how long it wears as an all-over shadow: no creasing and the colour stays vibrant.
I also use a similar product from NYX, which is comparable in terms of blendability but the Urban Decay shadow/liner-pencil definitely wears longer. I just wish that it was the price of the NYX one!