Urban Decay  Urban Defense Tinted Moisturizer

Urban Decay Urban Defense Tinted Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #442 out of 595 in Foundation

November 20, 2016

Moisturizers are great, but when they come tinted then it's a whole new ball game! And this one here by urban decay just happens to be one of the best on the market right now.

March 10, 2016

This product is an excellent product to recommend as it has amazing effects that I enjoyed while using it, however it is a little expensive. I would recommend this !product

February 08, 2016

I love all urban decay products and this one is no different. You can't go wrong with any of their products

December 06, 2015

I actually love this as a primer. It goes on smooth, sinks in pretty quick and does not color change on me. doesn't break me out and photographs well.

March 26, 2015

This stuff I feel is very oily and doesn't feel natural at all. Also it broke me out on the forehead and under my eyes. It also looks orange. I am a HUGE fan of the Urban Decay Naked Foundation and most of their other products, but I would skip over this product. I like the ELF tinted moisturizer better and its like 5$.

January 22, 2015

Loved this product even before stepping out of the shop with it. I use it everyday as a base and it has brought a special glow to my skin which i lacked. I will and gifted a few of my friends this one as it is worth every dime spent!

July 26, 2011

I got very into Tinted Moisturizers recently and when UD had a sale on hautelook I had to jump at the opportunity and snatch up this one.
I got Halo and Bodygurad and mix them in order to get a better match.
This TM is light, sheer looking very natural. Application is a breeze, which is one of the main reasons I love TM, no fuss, no brush, no sponge required; I simply apply it with my hands, it melts flawlessly into my face.
This product gives me a dewy look which at time, can translate into greasy. I toned down on the mositurizer and found this product can look a lot better, rather than before when I was hydrating my skin before application. It would sort of just sit on top of my skin.
Coverage is minimal, I mean it can sort of blurr out imperfections rather than covering them, which is fine with me. If I do get a blemish I simply spot conceal. My entire face looks as natural as possible, and what need to be covered gets covered, whitout having to pile on foundation.
It has a good staying power, it does not dissapear on me throught the day, However I do need to blot once or twice to minimize my shiny forhead.
Overall a good product! Easy application, good lasting power and nice finish.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?