Van Houtte Vanilla Hazelnut K-Cups

Van Houtte Vanilla Hazelnut K-Cups Reviews

Ranked #200 out of 481 in Coffee

June 24, 2016

This is a very nice smooth cup of coffee. I usually drink mine black but I'm sure it would also taste very good if it was sweetened. It also would be good as an iced coffee for a treat too. I'm hooked.

April 11, 2016

Van Houtte put out a perfect blend of vanilla and hazelnut in a k-cup. This was the first flavor l ever tried in a Keurig and was hooked. Great tasting.

May 05, 2015

Amazing. I love how both flavors are subtle yet bold, which makes for a perfectly flavored cup of coffee, every time.

February 24, 2015

This has always been my favourite coffee! I am so cited that I can get it for my keureg!! I love the the taste does not change or taste watered down like most k-cups do!

February 13, 2015

Coffee filled my kitchen with sweet and strong aroma, that scared me a little, as I'm not sweets biggest fan. What was I expecting, choosing vanilla hazelnut, I had to know that it will be sweet flavored coffee.. Oh well.
Thankfully I was pleasantly surprised that coffee didn't have that overwhelming sweetness to it. I actually didn't taste vanilla as much as I tasted hazelnut that overpowered all the other components. But it was good, smooth coffee with moderate sweet-ish aftertaste. I will probably have an another cup of coffee very soon, as it didn't give caffeine fix this early morning mamma needs so much :)

January 31, 2015

Another amazing smelling Van Houtte flavor. The mix of vanilla and hazelnut is fragrant and warming to your senses. It's like having a dessert in your cup without the extra calories.

November 14, 2014

Out of all of the K-Cup flavors, this is is my absolute favorite one. It is a light coffee, but the aroma and taste is quite delicate. I love it!