Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair Lightly Scented Lotion Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Clinically proven to moisturize to heal very dry skin in 5 days

• Fast-healing moisture for skin that’s especially dry and rough
  • Relieves even stubborn dry patches
  • Appropriate for sensitive skin
  • Fast-absorbing for a non-greasy feel
For more info, visit Vaseline.

September 28, 2016

I love to use this product during winter times. My body usually gets dry and flaky, and using the Vaseline lotion keeps it hydrated. It is slightly on the greasy side, but definitely recommend it!

August 24, 2016

I get very dry legs all year and I quite enjoyed how this was non greasy but provided lots of moisture - I also didn't need to apply a lot of it to get the coverage I needed. The scent was light but very nice - I like to have a light scent as I work in a scent reduced office but still like a bit of a scent to be there. I also did notice the next day before showering my legs hadn't dried out yet! Will be adding this to my regular list of products to use!

July 30, 2016

This product really hydrates your skin. I did notice it tends to be a bit greasy. It's cost efficient and you don't need much when you use it. Sold almost anywhere! The scent isn't strong at all which I liked. I'm not one for strong scented lotions.

June 30, 2016

I use this lotion on my baby as its the only one that hydrates her fragile skin. She gets the non scented kind. Hubby and I also have used this to heal tattoos we got :) it's the best lotion out there

June 29, 2016

I find that lately I have really dry skin on my legs and it is driving me crazy. I had received a sample of this with a 3 dollar off coupon so when I ran out of lotion I picked this up. It was lightly scented and made my legs smooth and soft. I found after about a week my legs need to be moisturized less than before as the product absorbed so well. I would definitely recommend.

June 29, 2016

This lotion has a great rehydrating factor that is amazing. I did notice i had a bit of a greasy feeling after using the lotion, which i do not like but to keep my skin fresh smooth and hydrated i would use this product.

June 29, 2016

I've been using Vaseline lotions ever since high school and also noticed the changes in their formula over the years. Yet, Vaseline lotions remain the best to hydrate skin and this particular one is not too scented making it perfect for those who have sensitive skin. Overall great product!

June 29, 2016

I really love this cream! I have to wash my hands a lot at work, so I keep a bottle of Vaseline Intensive Care in my locker and it works wonders. It instantly soothes my hands and keeps them soft.

June 29, 2016

This is an amazing moisturizer for the price you are paying compared to competitors. It doesn't have a greasy feel after using it and it keeps hands moisturizer throughout the day, granted you aren't washing your hands every 5 minutes. It's very lightly scented so it isn't irritating to sensitive noses. Definitely recommend!

June 29, 2016

If you are tired of dry skin this is a must to have on your list. It works wonders for dry skin on any parts of your body. I trust Vaseline brand products to always be top quality.