Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Vera Lotion Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 1458 in Body Lotions & Creams

Clinically proven to moisturize deeply to soothe dry skin with moisture and to keep it healed for 3 weeks with moisture, after 4 weeks' daily use

• Contains aloe
  • Fast-absorbing for a non-greasy feel
For more info, visit Vaseline.

January 06, 2017

This worked so well on my dry skin.I like the natural Aloe Vera. It went on smooth & was not greasy. Really recommend it. I have my friends using it now.

January 06, 2017

This Aloe Vera Lotion is wonderful.I use it on my body after a shower or bath.My skin feels soft and smooth all day long.I love the scent and how when thick it is when you apply it.

December 30, 2016

This is probably my all time favorite drugstore body lotion. It provides a great amount of moisture to the skin and it lasts quite awhile. I really enjoy the scent. .it's fresh and clean. I like to use this when I get out of the shower as it just melts into my skin. I feel like this is so good for your skin. I would recommend this to friends and family.

December 20, 2016

I bought this back in the summer when I had a BAAAD sunburn and using it moisturized and soothed my poor burnt skin. I love the fact that it has Aloe Vera in it which was probably what soothed my skin and the scent is very enjoyable as well.

December 19, 2016

I get a reply bad rash on my legs every winter and I have just started using this on my legs and love the scent and that it's not greasy, it moisturizes my legs perfectly.

November 02, 2016

I love this brand (vaseline). vaseline cream Aloe vera i love it ,has a good smell and moisturizes the skin, I really love this cream. I usually use it after a shower.

October 31, 2016

Cette crème contient du parfum, il faut donc faire attention de ne pas l'utiliser sur des peaux irritées ou très sèches (L'hiver par exemple). Elle a une texture légère, presque liquide, qui est adéquate pour l'été ou une utilisation quotidienne.

October 31, 2016

Of all Vaseline's big bottle lotions, this one is my favourite. I find that they all are more or less the same, but have different fragrances. I love the smell of this aloe vera one. It is nice and light-weight, absorbing into the skin fairly quickly. It's also non-greasy. For everyday hydration after showering, I highly recommend it, but if you're looking for something more intense, I'd try something else. Sometimes when I use lotions on my hands, my hands become sweaty, but this doesn't happen with this lotion. Great value for your money.

October 14, 2016

Gros format pour le prix. Bonne crème hydratante et apaisante pour la peau irrité. Format avec pompe pratique et rapide chez soi ! Je la recommande fortement.

September 28, 2016

This is our old stand-by lotion - great price, works well, not too girly or manly - works for the whole family. Nice big bottle. I do find the last 1/4 gets thick and hard to get out of bottle. I add a bit of boiling water and shake it - works well. Nice fragrance, skin feels good after.