Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Vera Lotion Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Clinically proven to moisturize deeply to soothe dry skin with moisture and to keep it healed for 3 weeks with moisture, after 4 weeks' daily use

• Contains aloe
  • Fast-absorbing for a non-greasy feel
For more info, visit Vaseline.

November 02, 2016

I love this brand (vaseline). vaseline cream Aloe vera i love it ,has a good smell and moisturizes the skin, I really love this cream. I usually use it after a shower.

October 31, 2016

Cette crème contient du parfum, il faut donc faire attention de ne pas l'utiliser sur des peaux irritées ou très sèches (L'hiver par exemple). Elle a une texture légère, presque liquide, qui est adéquate pour l'été ou une utilisation quotidienne.

October 31, 2016

Of all Vaseline's big bottle lotions, this one is my favourite. I find that they all are more or less the same, but have different fragrances. I love the smell of this aloe vera one. It is nice and light-weight, absorbing into the skin fairly quickly. It's also non-greasy. For everyday hydration after showering, I highly recommend it, but if you're looking for something more intense, I'd try something else. Sometimes when I use lotions on my hands, my hands become sweaty, but this doesn't happen with this lotion. Great value for your money.

October 14, 2016

Gros format pour le prix. Bonne crème hydratante et apaisante pour la peau irrité. Format avec pompe pratique et rapide chez soi ! Je la recommande fortement.

September 28, 2016

This is our old stand-by lotion - great price, works well, not too girly or manly - works for the whole family. Nice big bottle. I do find the last 1/4 gets thick and hard to get out of bottle. I add a bit of boiling water and shake it - works well. Nice fragrance, skin feels good after.

September 28, 2016

I've been using this as my daily moisturizer for a few years now. I really like the light-weight non-greasy feel. The smell is also nice and subtle. I wouldn't say it's super over-the-top moisturizing, but for everyday hydration it works quite well.

September 11, 2016

this product saved my life! let me start off by saying i went to cuba 2 weeks ago and i burned so bad. SO bad i thought i had skin cancer. my whole body was so red and my skin was nasty and terrible. I used this lotion and it healed me quick. Super moisturizing and smells so good!
a little goes a long way and for the price you cant beat that! now when i do on vacation where the sun is intense i will bring this with me.

September 10, 2016

I get extremely dry hands in the winter time, to the point where running them under water would cause a serious burning sensation. I tried many lotions, and all of them were not effective, except this one. This Vaseline lotion gave my hands the much-needed moisture to heal and repair itself.

September 08, 2016

I love this moisturizer! Recently, I got a leg and bikini wax for the very first time. Needless to say, it was painful and caused a lot of red bumps and some bleeding. My skin was red, inflamed and angry. After using this cream for 2 days, my skin calmed down right away and was back to normal after 3 days. The aloe works wonders, and this even worked to prevent sun burns and maintain a tan! Great stuff.

August 24, 2016

As a nurse, who always is suffering from dry skin due to the dry hospital environment and constant hand washing this stuff works wonders! It is also great for maintaining a tan! I have naturally fair skin, so I burn really easily! I always apply this and it helps to prevent peeling and also turn the tan into a burn.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!