Vaseline Intensive Care Men Repairing Moisture Fast Absorbing Body & Face Lotion Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 10 in Men's Moisturizer & Lotion

Absorbs in just 15 seconds and moisturizes to keep skin restored for 3 weeks, after 4 weeks' daily use.

Fast-absorbing + non-greasy.

For more info, visit Vaseline.

January 22, 2017

I have dry hands and find my arms get itchy and dry very easily too. I use this when I need to and I feel it helps. I don't notice a strong scent at all and I don't feel that it's greasy either. I recommend this product to help with dry skin.

January 09, 2017

My husband uses this product daily as he is diabetic and has very dry skin .Vaseline is the brand he will purchase and it smell very nice but above all his skin is not dry and itchy It is an excellent product

December 01, 2016

My boyfriends skin gets horribly dry in the late fall - early spring. It's mostly just on his back, but it's so itchy and sensitive for him. The first time he got this I was worried it would irritate his sensitive dry skin, but he said that was not a problem at all. After a little less than a week his skin cleared up perfectly, and as long as he keeps moisturized, the dryness never comes back. I also really like to smell so that'd a plus.

October 31, 2016

My brother swears by this stuff. He's gone through 4-5 big bottles of this stuff and I can understand why. It works much like Vaseline's other lotions, but just catered to men in my opinion. It has the typical musky, axe-smelling scent. Personally, I like it, and will occasionally use it myself. It is indeed fast absorbing, but I think 15 seconds is an overstatement. It probably absorbs completely in 2 minutes or so. Like their other lotions, it is non-greasy and light-weight. I would recommend it if the guy in your life is looking for a new lotion, or if you think they have ashy hands and are unwilling to use your stuff - they will likely use this. It works great as an everyday lotion.

October 17, 2016

OK so my boyfriend doesn't use this on his face (he doesn't like using any lotion on his face because of product scent) but it works really well on his body. He's prone to dry skin across the tops of his shoulders and this really does absorb extremely quickly and gives him relief from that tight, itchy feeling.

October 16, 2016

I received a sample of this product which my husband used and lived it . Vaseline is very affordable and effective it is kind to the skin and heals very well my husband loves the packaging too we will define my keep buying Vaseline products for years to come

October 15, 2016

My boyfriend is a carpenter and he often works out in the cold and he gets very dry and flaky skin. He also doesn't like to use these types of products but I did pick this up for him because it does say "Men" on it and he actually uses it!
    He has seen a big improvement in his skin - he has minimal flakiness and dryness. He has also noticed that his skin feels less tight and just feels better all around. His hands are usually very rough and after applying this his hands are much softer.
    I would definitely recommend this for any man and the smell is very minimal as well. My boyfriend doesn't like to "smell too much".

October 14, 2016

My hubby usually doesn't like using lotion to much but I thought I could try it for him since it was designed for men.

He works hard with his hands and with winter coming he tends to get dry skin since he works outside. I told him to put it on after his shower and guess what he loves it!!! He uses it in the morning and after work. I love it to his hands are not so rough anymore and neither is his body. Woohoo!!!

It's a instant must have!!!!

October 13, 2016

My husband is using this and he was satisfied with the Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion since he was usually gets dry hands due to the nature of his work.

October 12, 2016

J'ai acheté cette crème pour mon conjoint puisqu'il a la peau sèche et ne sait pas quoi utiliser. il a beaucoup aimé et fini le produit. Par contre, moi je n'ai pas aimé l'odeur.

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Badges

morencyc added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

Cjanzen added a new review for
    Sunrype fruit 2 go

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Bose Bluetooth Wireless Headset