Vaseline Intensive Care Men Repairing Moisture Fast Absorbing Body & Face Lotion Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 10 in Men's Moisturizer & Lotion

Absorbs in just 15 seconds and moisturizes to keep skin restored for 3 weeks, after 4 weeks' daily use.

Fast-absorbing + non-greasy.

For more info, visit Vaseline.

February 14, 2017

My wife bought me this and I'm glad she did. I work outside and get dry, itchy skin from the cold. This helps my hands tremendously. And it's not greasy feeling.

February 14, 2017

I was never a body lotion guy but i thought i would give it a go. Great stuff. I like the smell abd its great for winter. I like the pump easy to use. I keep it right by the shower. It has lasted me for months, big container

February 09, 2017

I use lots of this lotion my skin is so chapped and itchy from the cold weather and this lotion brings me instant relief.The smell is very light which I like.

February 09, 2017

I use this lotion on a regular basis. My hands are very dry and crack and this lotion actually provides relief!. I find this lotion to be thick and not greasy. I would highly recommend it.

February 09, 2017

This is my preferred lotion to pickup from the drugstore. The scent and effectiveness of this Vaseline lotion is why I buy it. It keeps my skin hydrated, even in the wintertime. The scent is more of my preference as it's more masculine without being too strong.

January 23, 2017

Mon conjoint l'utilise et il l'aime bien! Elle ne laisse pas la peau trop grasse et l'odeur est parfaite! Il la préfère aux autres crème de "madame" !!

January 22, 2017

I have dry hands and find my arms get itchy and dry very easily too. I use this when I need to and I feel it helps. I don't notice a strong scent at all and I don't feel that it's greasy either. I recommend this product to help with dry skin.

January 09, 2017

My husband uses this product daily as he is diabetic and has very dry skin .Vaseline is the brand he will purchase and it smell very nice but above all his skin is not dry and itchy It is an excellent product

December 01, 2016

My boyfriends skin gets horribly dry in the late fall - early spring. It's mostly just on his back, but it's so itchy and sensitive for him. The first time he got this I was worried it would irritate his sensitive dry skin, but he said that was not a problem at all. After a little less than a week his skin cleared up perfectly, and as long as he keeps moisturized, the dryness never comes back. I also really like to smell so that'd a plus.

October 31, 2016

My brother swears by this stuff. He's gone through 4-5 big bottles of this stuff and I can understand why. It works much like Vaseline's other lotions, but just catered to men in my opinion. It has the typical musky, axe-smelling scent. Personally, I like it, and will occasionally use it myself. It is indeed fast absorbing, but I think 15 seconds is an overstatement. It probably absorbs completely in 2 minutes or so. Like their other lotions, it is non-greasy and light-weight. I would recommend it if the guy in your life is looking for a new lotion, or if you think they have ashy hands and are unwilling to use your stuff - they will likely use this. It works great as an everyday lotion.

SolangeM added a new review for