Vaseline Lip Therapy Cocoa Butter Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 831 in Lip Balm

Vaseline Lip Therapy Cocoa Butter is made with pure petroleum jelly and rich cocoa butter. It instantly softens and soothes dry lips, and Locks in moisture for healthy looking lips today and tomorrow. More info here.

February 17, 2017

This is all time favourite lip gloss by Vaseline! It smells so yummy and it soothes my dry lips. I wish they would put this in a tube!! I would buy it right away. It can be a bit mushy on the lips - so a little goes a long way.

February 16, 2017

Absolutely love this product. Best lip treatment I have ever purchased and live the look of the container. The smell and texture is perfect leaves my lips Nourished and soft.

January 29, 2017

I use vaseline lip therapy for my sore dry lips. Living in the North its super cold and dry here and this is the best remedy I can use for my life. I like how soft and sore free my lips are when I use this. The price is perfect and I like how smooth it applies on my lips

January 29, 2017

I love this product! It is my go to winter lip repair product. Chapped and cut lips are nothing for this product. It is very soothing and helps repair any damage.

January 27, 2017

My lips are very chapped and I tought this would help.

Unfortunalety the formula is just a bit to dry for my already dry lips. Had to reapply very often. I would need a formula that actually feels like some good old Vaseline.

The balm might work for people who don't deal with very dry lips !

January 14, 2017

Although it was a little bit pricier than what I would pay for a lip balm, I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of this lip therapy treatment. It left my lips supple and very moisturized throughout the dry winter months in Canada. After purchasing, I believe it was worth every penny I paid for it. Now I apply it to my lips multiple times a day.

January 11, 2017

I had the opportunity to try this product before purchasing, and I love it, its amazing, and works really well. I use it all the time and always have it in my purse. I will definitely purchase this product again and highly recommend if you experience dry lips often.

January 06, 2017

This product is definitely worth every penny, it is my go to lip balm, very moisturizing. Long lasting and effective. I recommend everyone trying this stuff.

January 05, 2017

This is a lifesaver. I keep it in my purse at all times and is great for not only your lips, but chapped knuckles, cuticles and when you have a cold, nose. I love the smell and that it is not greasy feeling. My husband is also a fan as it is not heavily scented.

October 11, 2016

This Vaseline lip therapy was my holy grail when it came in the miniature tub form! Sadly I'm not a fan of the new tin packaging as I find its extremely difficult to open as it "sticks" shut (though I've also purchased the tin form in the UK in rose and didn't have this issue?). Although it seems like the formula is a bit thinner than the previous formula I still absolutely love it. It is the only lip balm that actually conditions and heals my peeling and dry lips. In the future I will be scraping out the Vaseline and putting into one my old miniature tubs.