Vaseline Lip Therapy Cocoa Butter Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 784 in Lip Balm

Vaseline Lip Therapy Cocoa Butter is made with pure petroleum jelly and rich cocoa butter. It instantly softens and soothes dry lips, and Locks in moisture for healthy looking lips today and tomorrow. More info here.

October 11, 2016

This Vaseline lip therapy was my holy grail when it came in the miniature tub form! Sadly I'm not a fan of the new tin packaging as I find its extremely difficult to open as it "sticks" shut (though I've also purchased the tin form in the UK in rose and didn't have this issue?). Although it seems like the formula is a bit thinner than the previous formula I still absolutely love it. It is the only lip balm that actually conditions and heals my peeling and dry lips. In the future I will be scraping out the Vaseline and putting into one my old miniature tubs.

October 07, 2016

I received the Vaseline Lip Therapy in Cocoa Butter in a Monthly beauty box. This box was sent to me free from Topbox. I like the small tin container, but I prefer a tube rather than sticking your finger in and applying. Goes on very smooth on my lips and has a light pleasent scent of cocoa butter. Leaves my lips feeling very moisturizer and smooth, not chunky.

September 27, 2016

I received the Vaseline Lip Therapy in Cocoa Butter in a Unilever box. This box was sent to me free from Topbox. I love the smell (mmmmm chocolate!) It's in a more solid form than original Vaseline (which I never liked using on my lips) so it's not as goopy. The consistency is like other potted lip balms. I also love how moisturizing it is. I think it will be great for Winter. I will purchase if I can find it in stores. I recommend.

September 01, 2016

I like this stuff, cute lil container, as well..
my kids put it on everynite, cuz they love the smell,
when I kiss them goodnite, smells so yummy, and its a great moisturiser!!

August 26, 2016

Im not a fan of this cocoa butter lip therapy at all. i dont like to use regular Vaseline on my lips because of the icky greasy feeling so using it as a lip gloss was a poor choice for me. It felt like i was rubbing oil all over my face. Not pleasant! It was a really good price though, if lip-Vaseline is your thing.

July 14, 2016

Good old vaselline.. remember the days when all girls in your highschool have a tub of vaselline beside them while writting notes? No? just me? Oh okay then.

But vaseline is a staple. This new lip theraphy is basically the offspring of the vaseline tub, quite literally and figuratively. It works, it smell like coco and is warm. I like this during winter but not so much in the summer as it gets too waxy on application. It works well but the petroletoleum as first ingredients sometimes makes me hesitate to reach out for this.

But this really works. And by goodness does it work well. No tint, no shimmer but comes off as rather glossy. Takes sometime to get absorbed but leaves your lips soft.

June 20, 2016

I am hooked on this stuff! I love Vaseline in general, but this stuff is even better. It is thicker and a bit stickier than regular Vaseline, so it stays on your lips really well in a good thick coat. The cocoa butter smell is delicious. This product really works, and it lasts - plus I love the tin it comes in!

June 11, 2016

I recieved this as a sample and I loved it. I have always used Vaseline on my lips but usually just the regular kind. It is such a trusted brand I always keep some in my car for the winter months.

April 25, 2016

ive started using this recently, and i really do love it. i love the cocoa butter scent and i love how soft it makes my lips. i did compare the ingredients and i believe its the same as the cocoa butter vaseline that comes in the tub. i might just buy that from now and add some to the tin when its empty.. they cost about the same but you get way more in a tub.

March 31, 2016

This product works amazingly and leaves my lips feeling soft, smooth and moisturized. I love the scent and the fact that I only need to use one application as it lasts all day. I trust the name brand and highly recommend.