Vaseline Lip Therapy Cocoa Butter Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 819 in Lip Balm

Vaseline Lip Therapy Cocoa Butter is made with pure petroleum jelly and rich cocoa butter. It instantly softens and soothes dry lips, and Locks in moisture for healthy looking lips today and tomorrow. More info here.

January 14, 2017

Although it was a little bit pricier than what I would pay for a lip balm, I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of this lip therapy treatment. It left my lips supple and very moisturized throughout the dry winter months in Canada. After purchasing, I believe it was worth every penny I paid for it. Now I apply it to my lips multiple times a day.

January 11, 2017

I had the opportunity to try this product before purchasing, and I love it, its amazing, and works really well. I use it all the time and always have it in my purse. I will definitely purchase this product again and highly recommend if you experience dry lips often.

January 06, 2017

This product is definitely worth every penny, it is my go to lip balm, very moisturizing. Long lasting and effective. I recommend everyone trying this stuff.

January 05, 2017

This is a lifesaver. I keep it in my purse at all times and is great for not only your lips, but chapped knuckles, cuticles and when you have a cold, nose. I love the smell and that it is not greasy feeling. My husband is also a fan as it is not heavily scented.

October 11, 2016

This Vaseline lip therapy was my holy grail when it came in the miniature tub form! Sadly I'm not a fan of the new tin packaging as I find its extremely difficult to open as it "sticks" shut (though I've also purchased the tin form in the UK in rose and didn't have this issue?). Although it seems like the formula is a bit thinner than the previous formula I still absolutely love it. It is the only lip balm that actually conditions and heals my peeling and dry lips. In the future I will be scraping out the Vaseline and putting into one my old miniature tubs.

October 07, 2016

I received the Vaseline Lip Therapy in Cocoa Butter in a Monthly beauty box. This box was sent to me free from Topbox. I like the small tin container, but I prefer a tube rather than sticking your finger in and applying. Goes on very smooth on my lips and has a light pleasent scent of cocoa butter. Leaves my lips feeling very moisturizer and smooth, not chunky.

September 27, 2016

I received the Vaseline Lip Therapy in Cocoa Butter in a Unilever box. This box was sent to me free from Topbox. I love the smell (mmmmm chocolate!) It's in a more solid form than original Vaseline (which I never liked using on my lips) so it's not as goopy. The consistency is like other potted lip balms. I also love how moisturizing it is. I think it will be great for Winter. I will purchase if I can find it in stores. I recommend.

September 01, 2016

I like this stuff, cute lil container, as well..
    my kids put it on everynite, cuz they love the smell,
    when I kiss them goodnite, smells so yummy, and its a great moisturiser!!

August 26, 2016

Im not a fan of this cocoa butter lip therapy at all. i dont like to use regular Vaseline on my lips because of the icky greasy feeling so using it as a lip gloss was a poor choice for me. It felt like i was rubbing oil all over my face. Not pleasant! It was a really good price though, if lip-Vaseline is your thing.

July 14, 2016

Good old vaselline.. remember the days when all girls in your highschool have a tub of vaselline beside them while writting notes? No? just me? Oh okay then.

But vaseline is a staple. This new lip theraphy is basically the offspring of the vaseline tub, quite literally and figuratively. It works, it smell like coco and is warm. I like this during winter but not so much in the summer as it gets too waxy on application. It works well but the petroletoleum as first ingredients sometimes makes me hesitate to reach out for this.

But this really works. And by goodness does it work well. No tint, no shimmer but comes off as rather glossy. Takes sometime to get absorbed but leaves your lips soft.