Vaseline Lip Therapy Cocoa Butter Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 860 in Lip Balm

Vaseline Lip Therapy Cocoa Butter is made with pure petroleum jelly and rich cocoa butter. It instantly softens and soothes dry lips, and Locks in moisture for healthy looking lips today and tomorrow. More info here.

March 16, 2017

I have had such a hard time finding a lip chap that actually works - this is it!! It makes my lips feel so good and not chapped anymore! I put it on before I go to bed and when I wake up my lips feel amazing :)

March 13, 2017

I love this product. It doesn't have a strong smell and it works amazingly! After about 30 minutes I notice my lips are not as dry. It isn't too sticky either.

February 17, 2017

This is all time favourite lip gloss by Vaseline! It smells so yummy and it soothes my dry lips. I wish they would put this in a tube!! I would buy it right away. It can be a bit mushy on the lips - so a little goes a long way.

February 16, 2017

Absolutely love this product. Best lip treatment I have ever purchased and live the look of the container. The smell and texture is perfect leaves my lips Nourished and soft.

January 29, 2017

I use vaseline lip therapy for my sore dry lips. Living in the North its super cold and dry here and this is the best remedy I can use for my life. I like how soft and sore free my lips are when I use this. The price is perfect and I like how smooth it applies on my lips

January 29, 2017

I love this product! It is my go to winter lip repair product. Chapped and cut lips are nothing for this product. It is very soothing and helps repair any damage.

January 27, 2017

My lips are very chapped and I tought this would help.

Unfortunalety the formula is just a bit to dry for my already dry lips. Had to reapply very often. I would need a formula that actually feels like some good old Vaseline.

The balm might work for people who don't deal with very dry lips !

January 14, 2017

Although it was a little bit pricier than what I would pay for a lip balm, I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of this lip therapy treatment. It left my lips supple and very moisturized throughout the dry winter months in Canada. After purchasing, I believe it was worth every penny I paid for it. Now I apply it to my lips multiple times a day.

January 11, 2017

I had the opportunity to try this product before purchasing, and I love it, its amazing, and works really well. I use it all the time and always have it in my purse. I will definitely purchase this product again and highly recommend if you experience dry lips often.

January 06, 2017

This product is definitely worth every penny, it is my go to lip balm, very moisturizing. Long lasting and effective. I recommend everyone trying this stuff.