Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 1455 in Body Lotions & Creams

New Vaseline® Spray & GoTM  Moisturizer is a line of quick, convenient spray lotions that moisturize deeply and absorb in seconds.  The revolutionary continuous-spray system dispenses lotion quickly and evenly for all-over coverage.  The unique formula includes Stratys-3®, a patented multi-layer moisture complex, so lotion absorbs into skin with a few quick rubs. Skin is instantly moisturized, not sticky or greasy.

January 13, 2017

I have quite dry skin but I hate using most lotions/moisturizers because they feel heavy and greasy but with the spray and go that is not a problem anymore. It is light weight and my skin absorbs it quickly and it does not feel greasy and heavy on my skin. Would definitely recommend this product!

January 13, 2017

They also make a Spray & Go for men but it is hard to find. Funny it doesn't show on the picture. I believe we last found it at Shoppers Drug Mart. My husband really likes it because the smell is more neutral. The cocoa butter has somewhat of an overbearing smell.

January 06, 2017

I do not like thick and greasy moisturizers. This is the complete opposite. I apply it daily. It is light but still moisturizers my dry skin. My skin absorbs it quickly and it does not feel heavy or greasy. Love the cocoa butter one!

January 06, 2017

I LOVE Vaseline Spray and Go! It makes getting ready so quick and easy! I spray on a thin layer every time I am done in the shower, and the moisturizer spreads evenly and absorbs quickly with no greasy residue! I love that it saves me time so I can get ready and get out the door faster. I also light the light refreshing scent it leaves behind. It is even powerful enough to keep my terrible dry winter skin away! I love it!

December 04, 2016

Makes it easy for the hats to get places but you still need to rub it in unless you plan on allowing it to soak for a while. Easy to apply, smells great, and applies just the right amount without it being oily or sticky.

November 19, 2016

I can't believe it took so long for the company to come out with this idea! This product smells amazing and keeps my skin hydrated all day long. The spray allows me to mist my back & not be full of chunks of lotion that I can't rub in.

September 25, 2016

I really like this product. I has a very light scent. I like the idea of a spray because i hate putting my fingers in a jar. Very convenient for a busy lifestyle.

September 22, 2016

Wonderful product! So easy and quick to use. I
    Love the coco butter smelling can. I use all the time. Keeps my skin very smooth and hydrated. It dries in seconds. The smell is amazing. I use always after I tan in the tanning bed. Minimizes any redness and also subsides a burn as well. Great product.

September 19, 2016

So I received a free sample of this moisturizer, and I have to say I am impressed. The smell is pleasant and not overpowering. The moisture is light and pleasant on my skin, non greasy. I also love that you can lock the nozzle so it doesn't accidentally spray anywhere! I absolutely love this product summer and winter!

September 17, 2016

my mom bought me a can of this cream and i absolutely love it i would highly recommend it as its leak proof and u can use ti almost anywhere u go just spray it on give it a little rub and away you go no mess and leaves ur skin feeling incredible and refreshed