Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

New Vaseline® Spray & GoTM  Moisturizer is a line of quick, convenient spray lotions that moisturize deeply and absorb in seconds.  The revolutionary continuous-spray system dispenses lotion quickly and evenly for all-over coverage.  The unique formula includes Stratys-3®, a patented multi-layer moisture complex, so lotion absorbs into skin with a few quick rubs. Skin is instantly moisturized, not sticky or greasy.

December 04, 2016

Makes it easy for the hats to get places but you still need to rub it in unless you plan on allowing it to soak for a while. Easy to apply, smells great, and applies just the right amount without it being oily or sticky.

November 19, 2016

I can't believe it took so long for the company to come out with this idea! This product smells amazing and keeps my skin hydrated all day long. The spray allows me to mist my back & not be full of chunks of lotion that I can't rub in.

September 25, 2016

I really like this product. I has a very light scent. I like the idea of a spray because i hate putting my fingers in a jar. Very convenient for a busy lifestyle.

September 22, 2016

Wonderful product! So easy and quick to use. I
Love the coco butter smelling can. I use all the time. Keeps my skin very smooth and hydrated. It dries in seconds. The smell is amazing. I use always after I tan in the tanning bed. Minimizes any redness and also subsides a burn as well. Great product.

September 19, 2016

So I received a free sample of this moisturizer, and I have to say I am impressed. The smell is pleasant and not overpowering. The moisture is light and pleasant on my skin, non greasy. I also love that you can lock the nozzle so it doesn't accidentally spray anywhere! I absolutely love this product summer and winter!

September 17, 2016

my mom bought me a can of this cream and i absolutely love it i would highly recommend it as its leak proof and u can use ti almost anywhere u go just spray it on give it a little rub and away you go no mess and leaves ur skin feeling incredible and refreshed

September 13, 2016

I love this for lazy days. You just spray it on your skin, give it a little rub in, and then you're good to go. It's so much better than the pump! It dries quickly and doesn't get all over the place.

September 13, 2016

La crème en spray hydrate bien et laisse la peau douce au toucher, mais le fait qu'il soit en spray me repousse un peu! Il est dur à appliquer et j'ai l'impression d'en mettre partout autour!

September 12, 2016

I absolutely hate having to put on lotion after my shower, but with this product it doesn't feel like lotion at all! My skin feels fresh, and doesn't feel like I need to step back into the shower after applying!! A must have!

August 26, 2016

I love this product for on the go and travelling but I feel like I could just carry around a bottle of lotion. You do still have to massage it into the skin but I really like how it feels and smells.