Vega Protein and Greens, Vanilla Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 252 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

January 19, 2017

I love Vega powder. As a vegetarian with other health issues, it's very important for me to get my protein, and with vega powder, it's super simple to do so. It tastes better in a shake with almond milk and frozen berries, but its decent with water too, just not as good.

September 27, 2016

I wanted to try a non-whey protein so picked up a tub of Vega. If I blend it with fruit and almond milk, it's not so bad, but kind of gross just shaken with water.

September 24, 2016

Love love love! This has such an amazing taste with any type of smoothie! I take one scoop everyday after my workouts and I can see a change in my body especially my muscles! I also like the fact it contains greens! 20 grams of protein is what I need every meal and this provides it for me. The price is alright depends where you buy it.

September 18, 2016

This is my go to smoothie power! The vanilla makes it versatile for any recipie. I had to play around with it at first to find the best consistency and have found using half a frozen banana and almond milk in each drink makes the powered easier to dissolve in.

August 23, 2016

I add a scoop of this protein powder into smoothies. The vanilla flavour is probably my favourite, and it helps me feel full after a hard workout. A tub of this will last me anywhere from 3-5 months.

June 20, 2016

Vega makes a fantastic plant-based protein product. My husband has a dairy allergy, so we were thrilled to find this product. The vanilla flavor is delicious and adds to my smoothie. This powder is not gritty like other vegan protein powders I have tried. Highly recommend! I feel great when I drink it!

May 12, 2016

I absolutely love this product. Gives the no veg shakes a challenge. Tons of proteins and amino acids, ami malfroendly, tasted awesome. A great option for meal, snack.

May 10, 2016

I just love this great tasting Vega Protein and Greens, Vanilla. A fantastic Plant-Based , no sugar, Gluten-free and NON-GMO . My morning begins with 2 servings of greens and 20g of protein. This ALL-IN-ONE shake giving me vitamins, protein, greens, minerals, fibre, Omega-3, antioxidants and probiotics all in one serving!

April 14, 2016

I'd been looking for a vegan/gluten free protein for a long time when I came across Vega One at Costco. I decided to buy it even though it's $33. It tastes amazing! I've been making a smoothie every morning using this powder, frozen berries and spinach. It's so tasty and keeps me going until lunch time. I love the fact that it has a serving of veggies in there too.

February 26, 2016

I'm very picky when it comes to the taste of protein shakes and this one is amazing, so creamy and delicious! I like that it has greens in it so I don't have to do separate drinks.