Vera Wang Lovestruck Reviews

Ranked #700 out of 1213 in Perfume

Lovestruck from Vera Wang. A modern twist on Romeo and Juliet, it's all about Vera's interpretation of being madly in love. The fragrance is a sparkling floral. Like an addictive crush, there's an instant attraction to its mouthwatering notes of pink guava and mandarin. With a sweet caress, a delicate bouquet of tuberose and lotus blossom follows. Behind it all are precious woods and a sheer musk, a lasting trail that brings warmth and comfort to this irresistible fragrance. Notes:Pink Guava, Mandarin, Tuberose, Lotus Blossom, Precious Woods, Sheer Musk. Style: Feminine. Romantic. Spontaneous. For more information go to: verawanglovestruck.com

July 04, 2016

I love the vera wangs perfume. It is expensive, but the go on sale once in a while. This one does react to my skin...It seem to give me allergies. But otherwise, it's a great product, the scent it beautiful. My husband loves it.

March 17, 2015

I love most of the Vera Wang line, love struck is one of my favourites. I love the bottle, it's beautiful. The scent is amazing.

September 10, 2014

Love how floral this fragrance is. I only use it to go to parties as it is strong like my personality and does not fade after a couple of hours.

March 25, 2014

This perfume is a floral dream. Usually I am not into floral perfumes, but there was just something about this perfume that was just me! It lasted all day and I found that the smell just got better as the day wore on. I had gotten a free sample of this to try and as soon as it was gone I went out to purchase this. The price was significantly higher than what I would spend on perfume but I just had to have it, its my new signature scent. I love it!

February 19, 2014

This perfume is absolutely lovely. Wonderful light floral scent that last all day and will
have people asking you what you are wearing. Highly recommended.

December 13, 2013

I loved Vera Wang's Princess so when this came out, I immediately wanted to give it a try. I'm a sucker for cute packaging and it was love at first sight when I saw the bottle for this. It's not very practical to have the large bouquet of flowers on the perfume but it's very pretty.

This perfume has a fruity-floral top notes with the pink guava and angelica blossoms, then it mellows down to a creamy and sweet but not too sweet middle notes, and ends with woody and musky notes for the base. If Princess was more tailored for the younger consumers, I would describe this perfume as its older sister. It has a more grown-up scent which I actually prefer to Princess. While Princess was all about sweetness, I like that this is more fruity and not as rich.

I like fruity-floral perfumes so it's no surprise that I really like Lovestruck. Although the opening notes come off strong, it dies down to a gentler softer finish. It's definitely not an 'in-your-face' type of scent but you will still take notice of it. In terms of lasting power, it's pretty decent. I could still detect a hint of the fragrance after a whole day of wearing it but I would definitely reapply if you want a stronger scent.

August 17, 2012

Great perfume - flowery and scent - but still girly and pretty.

I like this more than Vera Wang's princess which was quite popular.

When I spray Lovestruck, I feel sexy, sweet and in love, literally. I could see someone falling in love with me wearing this perfume.

Spray just a little, it is pretty powerful.

August 14, 2012

Lovestruck has got to be one of the best fragrances on the shelf today. With a light hint of vanilla. this scent will make you feel sexy in a subtle way. I definitely recommend it.

November 13, 2011

Such a yummy smelling perfume! The reason I was first attracted to this perfume is because of the bottle, it's so pretty! When I finally got around to smelling it, I fell in love! I don't usually gravitate towards sweet-vanilla smelling perfumes, but this one is different. The Sephora website describes the perfume as follows: "The fragrance is a sparkling floral. Like an addictive crush, there's an instant attraction to its mouthwatering notes of pink guava and mandarin. With a sweet caress, a delicate bouquet of tuberose and lotus blossom follows. Behind it all are precious woods and a sheer musk, a lasting trail that brings warmth and comfort to this irresistible fragrance." It's sweet, but not overly sweet. it's fruit, but not too much. It's the perfect blend of all the different scents available to women on the market. It's my go-to perfume now. It's has great staying power. The aroma lingers on clothing for days! Recently I bought a rollerball to carry in my purse to dab a few extra notes throughout the day. I can't say enough great things about this perfume! Definitely give this a sniff! I purchased mine at Sephora http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P293502&categoryId=B70

November 02, 2011

I recently got this perfume and when I first tested it on my skin, I though "blah, this is horrible!". Not too long after, it started smelling better and better. The notes are supposed to be floral, but in the beginning I smelled more cedar and peppery than floral, but there are hints of sweetness. It may not suit everyone's taste, it's a sophisticated perfume, it has a deep smell.
As time went on, it started to lighten up and smell more sweet. Not an overpowering sweet, but a noticeably sweeter smell than before. You still smell cedar and peppery notes. It's a strong perfume, I only used a squirt on my wrist and it's scent is fairly strong. I like this perfume very much, but wouldn't use it everyday.
It's feminine, but not too feminine. It has a slight musk, but not something you wouldn't expect.
It's not an overpowering smell, but you wouldn't want to use more than 2 squirts. A single squirt on your chest would probably do it.

It lasts the amount of time you would think, a few hours and after that, you can only smell it when you put your nose up to your skin.

I recommend this perfume to those who prefer deeper but still slightly sweet, mature perfumes.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?