Vichy Idéal Soleil Ultra Light Lotion SPF 50 Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 332 in Sun Protection

Idéal Soleil provides the most pleasant textures, and high broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Mexoryl, the #1 most-recommended filter by dermatologists in Canada.

The photostable formula with Mexoryl ®, along with other powerful filters, protects the skin from UVA and UVB rays. Photostable, the formula doesn't lose its efficiency during sun exposure. Efficacy tested under dermatological control.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy Idéal Sheer Lotion Bare Skin Feel SPF 60 and Vichy Idéal Soleil Double Usage After-Sun Care.

October 01, 2016

Très bonne lotion solaire pour le visage. Ne me donne pas de boutons sur ma peau et non grasse sur mon visage.application agréable sur la peau c'est rapide.

September 11, 2016

Received for free from ChickAdvisor.

I was excited when I received this product as I've been wanting a sunscreen for my face. I was impressed at how easily this was applied to my face, but found the product to be a little runny. Once my face was exposed to the sun after applying this product, it felt like my face was on fire. I tried this numerous times, always with the same result. I will try this product again later in the fall to see if I get the same results. If it wasn't for the burning sensation once I'm out in the sun, I would've loved this product and probably have added it to my sunscreen collection.

September 05, 2016

I have sensitive skin and usually stick to what I know won't bother me.
The Light Lotion with SPF 50 went on smoothly and was very lightweight on my skin. It absorbed quickly and was not heavily scented. I liked the fact that it was non greasy and didn't sting my eyes when it got wet from either the pool or just from sweating in the heat.
Thanks for the opportunity to test this out

August 21, 2016

A little bit pricey..,I even used this on my young kids and it worked great! It was not greasy or oily. Plus not sticky like some lotions. Did a great job!

August 19, 2016

Went on nice and light. I didn't like the smell. It was effective in the sun though. I wouldn't purchase this product, it's quite pricey for the amount you get.

August 19, 2016

Received Vichy Ideal Soleil Ultra Light Lotion SPF 50 from Chickadvisor to try and review. The product works really well and isn't greasy which is a plus. A little pricey though.

August 19, 2016

I wasn't such a fan of this product. It felt really weird and oily on my skin. I felt that it was getting a really clamy feeling from it. But on a positive note I didn't get a sun burn so it did what it was supposed to do.

August 19, 2016

Highly recommend even for those with sensitive skin. I didn't notice and changes in my skin and the product is just a classic favourite. No super strong fragrance. I love the original sun screen smell! Feels great

August 19, 2016

I love this light sunscreen product for your face! Lovely to use, no greasy after feel and does the trick in the sun! I recommend this product! And you will like it too!

August 18, 2016

The full size sample was amazing! It was a little stickier than the other product received but I still liked it and it really worked against any kind of sunburn and moisturized my skin nicely. I was able to use this product on my 8 year old son who has sensitive skin as well and it did not irritate him and because the smell and lack of grease left behind he did not complain one little bit! Thank you again for these samples, they are great high end skin products! I have recommended to many friends and family members

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye