Vichy Ideal Body Replumping Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 818 in Lip Balm

Triple action for dry to damaged lips: smoothness, softness and comfort all day long. With Shea butter and Macadamia oil for intensively nourish and protect the skin and Beeswax for soothing and healing of damaged tissue.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy Ideal Body Milk and Vichy Ideal Body Spa Shower Gel-Cream.

January 19, 2017

i love vichy products and i thought this lip balm was pretty good. it really hydrated my lips and i liked the scent not to overpowering. I didnt notice any big changes with my lips looking more plump though.

August 23, 2016

ce produit est fantastique pour les leves. Normalement l'été je viens avec les leves toutes gercer et la c'es wow Il rends les levres doux et soyeuse en meme temps donne un semi lustrer.. Merci :)

August 22, 2016

My sixteen year old daughter was really excited about this product. Her lips are very dry and nothing she tried worked for her. Her review of the lip balm was fantastic.Her lips felt soft and smooth. This will definitely be a keeper . Thank you for choosing us for this great tester opertunity
    Julie&Sydney;

August 21, 2016

Le repulant à lèvre est très agréable à porter. La douceur laissé sur la lèvre après y avoir mit le baume Vichy est incomparable. J'ai adoré également l'action prolongé du produit. Ce produit est formidable.

August 20, 2016

I have been enjoying using the lip balm, as the texture and amount needed is very little-making it last that much longer. I did not experience any replumping, and if it did, was not noticeable. I do see myself continuing using the lip balm, occasionally purchasing this product if on sale. :)

August 19, 2016

J'ai beaucoup aime le repulpant Lip Balm de Vichy, mes lèvres sont vraiment hydrater de plus une sensation de lèvre plus douce. Je l'aie utiliser tout les jours et je suis três satisfaite du produit, je l'aie recommnder à mon entourage ainsi qu'à mes amies.

August 19, 2016

I got to try this for free through Chickadvisor, and I must say it is not worth the price if I were to buy it. It doesn't do anything for plumping or smoothing lines, but it is good at hydrating. I don't like the floral scent to it, but am happy that it doesn't stay strong long. Overall, not my cup of tea.

August 18, 2016

Un nouveau favori dans ma trousse. J'aime beaucoup l'effet silicon du produit.
    Par contre, j'aurais aimé avoir un produit plus hydratant pour les lèvres pour avoir un produit parfait.

August 17, 2016

Was OK but not great. I didn't really notice any plumpness from it. I did like the moisturizor part of it which is why I said it was OK. It did make my dry lips feel better

August 16, 2016

LOVE! I'm very picky about the lip balms that I use and this has been added to my very short list of favourites (the only others on the list are Jack Black's Moisture Therapy and Nuxe's Reve de Miel)! My lips have been quite dry since coming back from a tropical country vacation and this has helped a ton. The formula is not sticky nor is it greasy, and a little goes a long way. It does have a slight rose scent and taste, but I find it very mild and am not bothered by it. The price is quite steep for a lip balm, but for the quality, I don't mind it. My lips look great!

I received this product to review from ChickAdvisor but this opinion is my own (seriously, I love this stuff).