Victoria's Secret Vanilla Lace Perfume
Good

Victoria's Secret Vanilla Lace Perfume Reviews

Ranked #792 out of 1216 in Perfume

June 11, 2015

THIS IS THE ONLY SCENT I USE. I love it. It smells like vanilla or cake. I've gone in to work for a shift and literally had someone follow me to my locker and ask if I brought cupcakes to work because they could smell something yummy when I walked by. I also have this in the body wash and lotion. I hope VS never discontinues it or I will be so heartbroken. I wish they had it in a stronger perfume instead of just the mist.

April 24, 2014

This is a great perfume! The only one I wear and it lasts all day and I always get compliments on it

December 11, 2011

For $12 at Victoria Secret this is a great find! The scent is warm and sweet and not over powering, It smells just like vanilla! "Yummy" is the best word to describe it! Worth the money, it's well priced and i LOVE it. I wear it everyday and it last a long time. :D

July 12, 2011

I am in love with this fragrance! It is so warm and lovely. I wear it every day, it only takes one spritz to activate the scent! It reminds me of fresh baked cookies and my mom, since she also wears it daily. Over all, I would buy it with the lotion ($12) and the body wash ($10), so that I could get $34 worth of products for only $25!