Vim Naturals Cream Cleaner

Vim Naturals Cream Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

Vim Naturals Cream tackles all the tough-to-clean areas of your home – naturally.

For more info, visit Vim.

June 09, 2016

This is one of my go to cleaning products. Any of the vim cream cleansers are excellent products. Tough stains in the sink or tub are gone with very little scrubbing. Great product.

June 08, 2016

I grew up using Vim creme cleanser and today I still use it. It is a great cleaner and so effective in getting rid of all messes. I do recommend vim and will use it again.

June 08, 2016

J'aime tous les produits de VIM et celui-ci ne fait pas exception. C'est une crème douce et efficace pour toutes les surfaces. Je l'aime bien pour les éviers en acier inoxydable car il fait un travail incroyable de nettoyage, on croirait qu'ils sont redevenus neufs. C'est aussi un produit excellent pour la salle de bain.

June 08, 2016

I have been using Vim cream cleaners for quite some time now. I love the fact that it gets the job done fast and rinsed off easily and leaves no gritty residue behind. I do find sometimes however that it can leave streaks, so on those surfaces a little less prevents that from happening. This cream cleaner will continue to be my "go to" of cleaning products.

June 08, 2016

Does anyone else have that grime on the top of their kitchen cabinets? Ever tried Vim Naturals Cream Cleaner on it? It sure does a great job. Takes the grime off in one sweep of the rag.

June 08, 2016

I not only use vim for the bathroom but also to clean the top of my ceramic stove. I have been using this product regularly on my stove and love how it cleans off the grime without scratching. I highly recommend this product.

June 08, 2016

I have been using Vim cream cleaner over the years and it is effective in bathrooms and kitchen giving a nice smell and leaving those clean and shiny....and on a budget!!. I absolutely recommend it

June 08, 2016

Been slacking on your cleaning? Does your sink need a good scrub? Shower gotten grimy? Tired of scrubbing endlessly for hours on end? Well then Vim is the answer! Haha =D. No, seriously. Vim is an awesome product. I don't know how environmentally friendly it is, but it sure does the job that the usual product I use (baking soda or vinegar mixed with water) just isn't strong enough for. I would highly recommend this product for any cleaning purposes around the house; especially the bathroom.

June 08, 2016

As fun as cleaning the bathroom is, this particular product actually does make the job a little easier. For some reason (perhaps the consistency?) the product doesn't seem so damaging to your skin and surfaces, and you really only need a relatively small amount for the job to get done. Give it a try!

June 08, 2016

pour tous les entretiens menager que nous avons a faire dans la maison je recommande ce produit il est efficace et tres facile dusage. je l'adore et je le recommande

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas