Wen Cleansing Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #132 out of 335 in Conditioner

Sweet Almond Mint is the perfect balance of nourishing herbs and natural ingredients designed to hydrate and replenish hair that has been damaged due to shampoo and other harsh elements. May be used as often as necessary, it thoroughly cleanses hair and scalp without stripping them of their natural oils, providing it with added moisture, strength and sheen.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Ddame
Mar 12, 2015

This product takes some getting use to. If you love products that lather you may not love this product! It cleanses without lathering, but it works really well. It's one of my go to products! I have sensitive skin, and I highlight my hair, so I need a product that really conditions. The longer you leave it in your hair before rinsing off, the better your hair feels!

ChristaT
Feb 08, 2015

I recently received Wen cleansing conditioner for a Christmas gift. I was reluctant to try it at first. I have only ever used traditional shampoos that suds up. It is definitely something to get used to. But to my surprise I LOVE the product. I use half the suggested pumps, massage in, then rinse...and then I use the second half of the suggested pumps, massage in, and leave in for the remainder of my shower, then rinse out. It still is taking me longer on average to wash my hair in the shower...but I think that its worth it. I have noticed that my color treated hair isn't fading as quick, and my hair seems to be thicker and more healthy looking. The product does claim that you will have to wash your hair less often, I have NOT noticed this yet. I still have to wash my hair every second day, using a dry shampoo in the days between.

Feb 08, 2015

The product smells really wonderful and makes me feel like I have gone to a spa. The scent lingers too so your hair keeps that great smell until the next wash.

My hair is dry and damaged, and I did not find that the conditioner made my hair feel as full as traditional conditioners did. It was not drying, but the extra fullness advertised did not seem to come after 2 weeks of use. With the exception of that, this is a great product.

BKat1985
Jan 26, 2015

This stuff is a major money grab. I had been dying to use this because I have naturally thick dry hair. My sister bought this for me as a gift, and it was a total waste of the $60.00 + she spent on it. The scent (mint) was not very glamorous either. All in all very disappointed.

jenn_g
Jan 14, 2015

I have used Wen for over a year and find that it is a good conditioner but I do have to use shampoo first otherwise my hair feels like it has a residue in it. I have normally dry, sometimes frizzy hair so it definitely helps with that but I also find it makes my hair feel greasy if I don't use shampoo even though the instructions say not to. And my favorite one is the Pomegranate, I don't like the smell of the Sweet Pea (I believe that's what it's called). I would recommend that if you have frizzy or curly hair, this may work well for you.

freakyhj
Dec 14, 2014

I have fine curly hair and this really does keep it soft and bouncy. Just wish it did a better job at keeping away scalp build up- it does so less than other shampoos/conditioners. But I do like my hair on this. Conditions without weighing down!

workindevil
Dec 14, 2014

I ordered the Wen system as a trial and tried it out. I use it as a conditioner after shampooing. I loved the way my scalp felt while I was massaging it in...a cool tingly feeling. After I rinsed it out, I noticed it was easy to rake my hair out. Blow drying was a treat for once. My hair felt soft and silky..no fly aways. I love it!

1.5/5

Westfall
Aug 18, 2014

The instructions on the bottle encourage you to use 11-15 pumps of product per use which is ridiculous seeing as the price is nearly 40$ a bottle. Even the conditioner meant for thin, fine hair had my hair feeling extremely heavy and greasy, in addition most of them have unique scents that I would describe as an aquired smell; many people will not enjoy the scent of their products.

jayandmelb
Jun 25, 2014

I received a bottle of Wen conditioning cleanser as a gift from my sister, who is addicted to this stuff. I've been using it for about a month now and I have to say I'm impressed! The scent (Cranberry Mint) is fantastic, and you can smell it throughout the house when I use it. My hair tends to be frizzy and wavy, and not a nice wavy. Using Wen, I've noticed that my hair has a nice wave to it, without using product, and it doesn't get frizzy even in the heat and humidity. My hair is noticeably softer and I keep running my fingers through it.... something I couldn't do before because it was always tangled! I think I'll be using this from now on :)

Leigha-Marie
Jun 22, 2014

I simply adore this product! It's the only product I've used in my hair for years. It goes above and beyond its duty. Not only does it clean and hydrate your hair but it strengthens it, adds luster & sheen & takes away annoying fly aways. Delivered to your home so no running out & rushing to the store to buy more. This stuff rocks!

Get Rid Of Bags Under Eyes

Shopping in Pyjamas

Quick Tips For Vaseline

Yummy Food Cravings

CharlieGirl has posted in the forum topic
I need some tips and some help!

Just Curious