Wen Cleansing Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #230 out of 441 in Conditioner

Sweet Almond Mint is the perfect balance of nourishing herbs and natural ingredients designed to hydrate and replenish hair that has been damaged due to shampoo and other harsh elements. May be used as often as necessary, it thoroughly cleanses hair and scalp without stripping them of their natural oils, providing it with added moisture, strength and sheen.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

tybigd
January 11, 2016

I first tried Wen after reading about it on a few different blogs. I ordered the product and brought it home. As soon as I got home I tried it out and was very disappointed with the results. Like most others said I found that a lot of product was needed for each wash, I found that my hair felt greasy, itchy and just not clean after using it. I would definitely not recommend this to anyone. I have heard some people love this product but after personal use I am not a fan.

1.5/5

blubie
January 11, 2016

this does not do what it says.. my hair is fine and long and this makes my hair oily and heavy...there are law suits active right now ... some women are claiming it made there hair fall out... also it says to use 10 pumps or more per condition... that is a lot of product... its a waste ..nope this stuff is not for me

KTL94
January 11, 2016

I really wanted to give this product a try because I hate the idea of using shampoos that coat your hair in a waxy layer or strip the natural oils. Unfortunately using this product left my hair quite greasy and I ended up switching back to regular shampoo within 2 weeks. You need to use a very substantial amount of this product according to the bottle (20 pumps for my length of hair) and I still found that it didn't do a good job at cleansing my hair to the point that it didn't look greasy. A positive though is that it smells amazing (I used lavender), so I used the rest of the bottle up as a conditioner after cleansing my hair with a regular shampoo.

September 02, 2015

After seeing commercials for Wen, I was excited to try it. I ordered it online and waited for it to be delivered. I called customer service after waiting 3 weeks. They had some problems finding my order, then assured me it would be sent soon. It finally arrived 2 weeks later.
The instructions tell you to use between 10-32 pumps depending on the length of your hair. I thought that was a lot!! The first time I just used enough to saturate my hair. After drying and styling my hair, I found my hair was still frizzy, it didn't help. So next time I used the recommended amount and it left my hair feeling greasy. I would never purchase this again and would not recommend it to anyone.

August 26, 2015

I love this product, it has done wonders for my thick, frizzy, wavy/curly hair. It is not harsh on the hair and can be used everyday if needed, sometimes can be used just to add extra moisture as the bottle recommends that you add a little to your hair as a leave-in conditioner if required.

Takes a little getting used to as it is the consistency of a conditioner and there is no lather. However, it does a great job as a cleanser, your hair is left feeling fresh and clean after the wash without any added weight like you might have with other products. It is also soothing for the scalp. I found that my hair grew much faster since it was healthier over time.

This product is loved that many that I've shared it with including my husband who found that it is helping the thickness and softness of his hair. It is also helping with his mild hair loss.

My mother also loves this product as it is having a similar impact and decreasing her hair loss as well.

Overall great product, even their hair creme and leave in conditioner products are great. Good cohesive line of products.

Pricing could be better - especially for Canadian consumers.

Downside of product line - Canada can only receive the original formula at present, the other fragrances/types can be ordered separately but on top of the original product not instead of. Hopefully their availability changes in the future.

tdhubenig
July 15, 2015

I just used Wen for the first time!!! I am in love, my hair has never felt better! I am not a huge fan of the price, but i will be buying it from now on. By far the best quality hair care i have ever used.

MissKendra1982
June 22, 2015

Was really disappointed with this product.

After reading all of the reviews and seeing different testimonials, I was really excited to try this. I had high hopes, sadly, I shouldn't have.

I've used the product for about a week now, thinking I needed to give it a better chance - my hair looks greasy within 4-6 hours of use and feels extremely dry.

Will not purchase again, definitely do not recommend.

May 29, 2015

I wanted to like this product and really tried. But there were too many thing stacked against it - the price being foremost. I have long, thick hair so the amount of product i had to use was a deterrent as well. I found the product left my hair greasy on the second day and couldn't get over the fact that it doesn't lather. I was disappointed.

clover59
May 11, 2015

I ordered this product off TV for what I thought was a really good deal considering the great reviews I had read about. The first time I used it I was sooooo happy , my hair felt amazing and looked really nice , I was thrilled I had made the purchase. However , after the 3rd time using the product my hair felt like it hadnt been washed in a month, it was gross , it felt awful . It took me at least 4 more shampoos to get the Wen product off my hair, I would NEVER buy this product again.

pamalale
April 26, 2015

I just started using this product and I can honestly say that my hair and scalp feel great! You apply the cleansing conditioner at the beginning of your shower and let it sit while you soap up. The product starts to make your scalp tingle in a really good way and when you rinse it out, your hair feels so soft and amazing! Even my husband, who never notices anything, commented that my hair looked shinier and healthier! My hair feels bouncier and thicker too!