Wen Cleansing Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #149 out of 365 in Conditioner

Sweet Almond Mint is the perfect balance of nourishing herbs and natural ingredients designed to hydrate and replenish hair that has been damaged due to shampoo and other harsh elements. May be used as often as necessary, it thoroughly cleanses hair and scalp without stripping them of their natural oils, providing it with added moisture, strength and sheen.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

September 02, 2015

After seeing commercials for Wen, I was excited to try it. I ordered it online and waited for it to be delivered. I called customer service after waiting 3 weeks. They had some problems finding my order, then assured me it would be sent soon. It finally arrived 2 weeks later.
The instructions tell you to use between 10-32 pumps depending on the length of your hair. I thought that was a lot!! The first time I just used enough to saturate my hair. After drying and styling my hair, I found my hair was still frizzy, it didn't help. So next time I used the recommended amount and it left my hair feeling greasy. I would never purchase this again and would not recommend it to anyone.

August 26, 2015

I love this product, it has done wonders for my thick, frizzy, wavy/curly hair. It is not harsh on the hair and can be used everyday if needed, sometimes can be used just to add extra moisture as the bottle recommends that you add a little to your hair as a leave-in conditioner if required.

Takes a little getting used to as it is the consistency of a conditioner and there is no lather. However, it does a great job as a cleanser, your hair is left feeling fresh and clean after the wash without any added weight like you might have with other products. It is also soothing for the scalp. I found that my hair grew much faster since it was healthier over time.

This product is loved that many that I've shared it with including my husband who found that it is helping the thickness and softness of his hair. It is also helping with his mild hair loss.

My mother also loves this product as it is having a similar impact and decreasing her hair loss as well.

Overall great product, even their hair creme and leave in conditioner products are great. Good cohesive line of products.

Pricing could be better - especially for Canadian consumers.

Downside of product line - Canada can only receive the original formula at present, the other fragrances/types can be ordered separately but on top of the original product not instead of. Hopefully their availability changes in the future.

tdhubenig
July 15, 2015

I just used Wen for the first time!!! I am in love, my hair has never felt better! I am not a huge fan of the price, but i will be buying it from now on. By far the best quality hair care i have ever used.

MissKendra1982
June 22, 2015

Was really disappointed with this product.

After reading all of the reviews and seeing different testimonials, I was really excited to try this. I had high hopes, sadly, I shouldn't have.

I've used the product for about a week now, thinking I needed to give it a better chance - my hair looks greasy within 4-6 hours of use and feels extremely dry.

Will not purchase again, definitely do not recommend.

May 29, 2015

I wanted to like this product and really tried. But there were too many thing stacked against it - the price being foremost. I have long, thick hair so the amount of product i had to use was a deterrent as well. I found the product left my hair greasy on the second day and couldn't get over the fact that it doesn't lather. I was disappointed.

clover59
May 11, 2015

I ordered this product off TV for what I thought was a really good deal considering the great reviews I had read about. The first time I used it I was sooooo happy , my hair felt amazing and looked really nice , I was thrilled I had made the purchase. However , after the 3rd time using the product my hair felt like it hadnt been washed in a month, it was gross , it felt awful . It took me at least 4 more shampoos to get the Wen product off my hair, I would NEVER buy this product again.

pamalale
April 26, 2015

I just started using this product and I can honestly say that my hair and scalp feel great! You apply the cleansing conditioner at the beginning of your shower and let it sit while you soap up. The product starts to make your scalp tingle in a really good way and when you rinse it out, your hair feels so soft and amazing! Even my husband, who never notices anything, commented that my hair looked shinier and healthier! My hair feels bouncier and thicker too!

April 23, 2015

I tried this hair conditioner last week for the first time and it was amazing. I couldn't believe how great my hair felt after the first wash. It was light and bouncy and just easier to manage. I have the lavender scented one and it smelled amazing! If you are looking for a new shampoo and aren't concerned about price I would recommend this shampoo.

Ddame
March 12, 2015

This product takes some getting use to. If you love products that lather you may not love this product! It cleanses without lathering, but it works really well. It's one of my go to products! I have sensitive skin, and I highlight my hair, so I need a product that really conditions. The longer you leave it in your hair before rinsing off, the better your hair feels!

ChristaT
February 08, 2015

I recently received Wen cleansing conditioner for a Christmas gift. I was reluctant to try it at first. I have only ever used traditional shampoos that suds up. It is definitely something to get used to. But to my surprise I LOVE the product. I use half the suggested pumps, massage in, then rinse...and then I use the second half of the suggested pumps, massage in, and leave in for the remainder of my shower, then rinse out. It still is taking me longer on average to wash my hair in the shower...but I think that its worth it. I have noticed that my color treated hair isn't fading as quick, and my hair seems to be thicker and more healthy looking. The product does claim that you will have to wash your hair less often, I have NOT noticed this yet. I still have to wash my hair every second day, using a dry shampoo in the days between.

Bellapierre Mineral Lipstick

Tina61105 has posted in the forum topic
Plus Size Fashion

Tiffyr has posted in the forum topic
Couponing in Canada any tips?

Softlips Shine Gloss

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

Tostitos Salsa Con Queso

mars added a new review for
Coffee Mate Creamer