Wen Cleansing Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #295 out of 539 in Conditioner

Sweet Almond Mint is the perfect balance of nourishing herbs and natural ingredients designed to hydrate and replenish hair that has been damaged due to shampoo and other harsh elements. May be used as often as necessary, it thoroughly cleanses hair and scalp without stripping them of their natural oils, providing it with added moisture, strength and sheen.

November 29, 2016

This is an excellent Conditioner that I had purchased from off the Shopping Channel.I ordered it because I had seen it advertised on TV and it looked like a great product.When I purchased Wen Cleansing Conditioner,I had ordered the set,with Shampoo and another product with it.This is a very expensive product to buy but,if you want results you have to buy the best.The conditioner cleansed my hair without stripping all the oils that is necessary.I have very dry hair and I didn't want something to dey it out any more than it was.It left my hair with a nice glossy shine that I never got with other conditioners and my hair was full of life and bouncy with texture.I recommend this Conditioner for any problematic hair because,it really does work.

November 29, 2016

I love using Wen. It leaves my soft and frizz free most of the time. I have tried other want to be Wen and head becomes very itchy. Just not the same

It is pricey. So here's a tip : I wait for the shopping channel to give an offer of 50% off. Then I will buy a few and do the payment plan. That way I get my favourite cleanser at a good price and payments don't hit me so hard.

October 19, 2016

I love this stuff! It is my go to for my hair and even though it doesn't lather, it leaves my long hair knot free and gorgeous! I love that they have different seasonal scents and they smell divine!

October 18, 2016

Been using this stuff for years, and it's just done amazing things to my hair! My hair is hardly every frizzy, I can go 6 days before I need to wash my hair, and its so incredibly soft I can't believe it.

September 30, 2016

This is like a shampoo and conditioner in one. It is so gentle on the hair and can also be used as a leave in conditioner. this is free of sulfates and harsh chemicals. I have the pomegranate scented one and it literally makes my mouth water. it is so delicious smelling. a 480 ml bottle will last me about a month and it is very good for the hair. it soaks up all the moisture and gives your hair bounce and shine.

August 29, 2016

A friend of mine gave me a bottle as a gift and I am so amazed with how well it works,you see this advertised on TV and wonder if it really works or is it just a gimic,well I'm here to tell everyone it works amazingly,its so rich and creamy and it leaves my hair so shiny and healthy looking .I don't think I could ever afford to buy it myself but it's truly a great product

August 14, 2016

I use Wen. It works well for me but does cost quite a bit. I find when I don't use it my hair is dry and not as soft. I would recommend it. I wait for the sales from shopping channel or Sephora and I stock up.

February 29, 2016

People seem to hate this shampoo (cleansing conditioner)...I don't see why.
I got the Chaz Dean cleansing conditioner pack which I ordered from the infomercial.
It made my hair thicker, and saved time using one product instead of two, but it's EXPENSIVE.
And I feel that they scam you somewhat, the don't warn you that you MUST cancel your 'subscription' to the service or you will be billed again next month.
Luckily I realised this and cancelled in time, but I'm sure many don't.
If it wasn't so expensive I'd purchase it again, but if you use the amount (around 30 pumps) they advise you to, you'd be going through bottles every two weeks or so.

February 13, 2016

This product sounds so good in the infomercial but was a huge disappointment. First of all its kind of involved to use and secondly my hair felt dirty, maybe I used to much but I won't use it again, boy am I glad I had a gift certificate for that one.

February 12, 2016

So yes.. I was one of the ones who fell for the commercial with the girls with the lucious beautiful hair from using this product. I paid about 30ish $$ and it was just not worth it! It came with the cleansing conditioner, a hair mask, mouse and a leave in treatment. After using it for the first few times, my hair felt soft but not that great..id still have to use my regular argan oil after my shower just to make it soft. I followed the instructions as well ..10 pumps for medium length hair!?..jeeze lol. The smell was really nice and refreshing , I got the pomegrante scent. I did happen to notice after a few weeks of using it my hair started to feel really dry in some spots, and the leave-in conditioner didnt do squat! All in all was not impressed with this product and will never spend money on it ever again. It make work for others im not sure, but just not for me :)

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic