Wen Cleansing Conditioner

Wen Cleansing Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #144 out of 313 in Conditioner

Sweet Almond Mint is the perfect balance of nourishing herbs and natural ingredients designed to hydrate and replenish hair that has been damaged due to shampoo and other harsh elements. May be used as often as necessary, it thoroughly cleanses hair and scalp without stripping them of their natural oils, providing it with added moisture, strength and sheen.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION
1.5/5

Westfall
Aug 18, 2014

The instructions on the bottle encourage you to use 11-15 pumps of product per use which is ridiculous seeing as the price is nearly 40$ a bottle. Even the conditioner meant for thin, fine hair had my hair feeling extremely heavy and greasy, in addition most of them have unique scents that I would describe as an aquired smell; many people will not enjoy the scent of their products.

jayandmelb
Jun 25, 2014

I received a bottle of Wen conditioning cleanser as a gift from my sister, who is addicted to this stuff. I've been using it for about a month now and I have to say I'm impressed! The scent (Cranberry Mint) is fantastic, and you can smell it throughout the house when I use it. My hair tends to be frizzy and wavy, and not a nice wavy. Using Wen, I've noticed that my hair has a nice wave to it, without using product, and it doesn't get frizzy even in the heat and humidity. My hair is noticeably softer and I keep running my fingers through it.... something I couldn't do before because it was always tangled! I think I'll be using this from now on :)

Leigha-Marie
Jun 22, 2014

I simply adore this product! It's the only product I've used in my hair for years. It goes above and beyond its duty. Not only does it clean and hydrate your hair but it strengthens it, adds luster & sheen & takes away annoying fly aways. Delivered to your home so no running out & rushing to the store to buy more. This stuff rocks!

Jun 13, 2014

By far my favorite, this made my kinky curls soft and manageable and clean without drying it out

TrailerHoodChic
Apr 14, 2014

Doesn't strip my red color and nourishes my naturally curly hair. I can easily go without any other product on my hair and it looks amazing.

Tanyaorr
Apr 14, 2014

After having numerous clients ask me if I'd tried Wen, I decided to give it a shot so I could give them an honest review.

I bought this product at the As Seen on Tv store. It was $69 for 2 cleansing conditioners, a hair mask, a styling creme and a texture stick.

I read the instructions, and found that the suggested amount to use was absolutely ridiculous. I've always learned, and shared with my clients, that if it's not absorbing, you're just washing it down the drain. With that said, I cut my amount to half of what was suggested. I found it was still plenty.

Due to this product be sulphate/sulphite free, there won't be much lather. I've found if you apply the product to very wet hair, it works better, as well as adding a little splash once you apply the product to your hair. You'll get a better cleansing.

I found I could go 2 days without washing my hair, which is always nice!

After using this product for awhile, I found it started to feel as though it was weighing my hair down so I had to clarify my hair, or at least switch shampoos every few washes.

I now use this as more of a conditioner after my regular shampoo.

jpm5
Mar 25, 2014

I have thin, limp, hair and a sensitive scalp. I was very excited to use Wen, and was happy with it for the first handful of uses. I noticed a difference in my hair after only 2 uses, but after a while my hair started to look and feel greasy. It is not a terrible cleanser, but I think there is too much hype with this product. Another downfall is that you have to use alot of the product. The instructions call for 10 pumps, and more for longer hair. My hand was overflowing with product! Also, at this rate a bottle would not last long. I have tried the original almond mint formula, pomegranite, and fig. Almond mint is the one I would recommend to someone who really wants to try. Fig is meant for thicker, course hair...it smells medicinal. Am I glad I tried it? Yes, I am. Would I reorder???? Nope.

kjn56
Feb 17, 2014

I am spending the winter down here in Yuma,AZ and we do not have any water treatment on our 5th wheel so showering and washing my hair in this salty water is terrible until I started using WEN my hair is soft and I can comb it with out it breaking off I really like this product "when the water is bad use WEN"

mclee32
Oct 24, 2013

I was extremely disappointed in this conditioner. I had heard great things about it, but it did not make my hair any silkier or softer. After a while my hair started to feel heavy and greasy. The styling products and hair mask that comes along with the initial purchase are great, but the conditioner itself is not worth the price.

lwilson
Aug 26, 2013

I've tried Wen hair care products and liked the way they made my hair feel however I found that after extended use (more than 1 bottle), it felt like my hair was getting caked with something. I have extremely fine hair and am disappointed that they only have the one scent for fine hair. I only use 4 pumps, a lot less than what they recommend, but it's more than enough. I enjoy using this product every now and then just to change up my routine but couldn't use it all the time due to price and the way it makes my hair feel after awhile.