Wen Cleansing Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #135 out of 348 in Conditioner

Sweet Almond Mint is the perfect balance of nourishing herbs and natural ingredients designed to hydrate and replenish hair that has been damaged due to shampoo and other harsh elements. May be used as often as necessary, it thoroughly cleanses hair and scalp without stripping them of their natural oils, providing it with added moisture, strength and sheen.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

clover59
May 11, 2015

I ordered this product off TV for what I thought was a really good deal considering the great reviews I had read about. The first time I used it I was sooooo happy , my hair felt amazing and looked really nice , I was thrilled I had made the purchase. However , after the 3rd time using the product my hair felt like it hadnt been washed in a month, it was gross , it felt awful . It took me at least 4 more shampoos to get the Wen product off my hair, I would NEVER buy this product again.

pamalale
Apr 26, 2015

I just started using this product and I can honestly say that my hair and scalp feel great! You apply the cleansing conditioner at the beginning of your shower and let it sit while you soap up. The product starts to make your scalp tingle in a really good way and when you rinse it out, your hair feels so soft and amazing! Even my husband, who never notices anything, commented that my hair looked shinier and healthier! My hair feels bouncier and thicker too!

Apr 23, 2015

I tried this hair conditioner last week for the first time and it was amazing. I couldn't believe how great my hair felt after the first wash. It was light and bouncy and just easier to manage. I have the lavender scented one and it smelled amazing! If you are looking for a new shampoo and aren't concerned about price I would recommend this shampoo.

Ddame
Mar 12, 2015

This product takes some getting use to. If you love products that lather you may not love this product! It cleanses without lathering, but it works really well. It's one of my go to products! I have sensitive skin, and I highlight my hair, so I need a product that really conditions. The longer you leave it in your hair before rinsing off, the better your hair feels!

ChristaT
Feb 08, 2015

I recently received Wen cleansing conditioner for a Christmas gift. I was reluctant to try it at first. I have only ever used traditional shampoos that suds up. It is definitely something to get used to. But to my surprise I LOVE the product. I use half the suggested pumps, massage in, then rinse...and then I use the second half of the suggested pumps, massage in, and leave in for the remainder of my shower, then rinse out. It still is taking me longer on average to wash my hair in the shower...but I think that its worth it. I have noticed that my color treated hair isn't fading as quick, and my hair seems to be thicker and more healthy looking. The product does claim that you will have to wash your hair less often, I have NOT noticed this yet. I still have to wash my hair every second day, using a dry shampoo in the days between.

Feb 08, 2015

The product smells really wonderful and makes me feel like I have gone to a spa. The scent lingers too so your hair keeps that great smell until the next wash.

My hair is dry and damaged, and I did not find that the conditioner made my hair feel as full as traditional conditioners did. It was not drying, but the extra fullness advertised did not seem to come after 2 weeks of use. With the exception of that, this is a great product.

BKat1985
Jan 26, 2015

This stuff is a major money grab. I had been dying to use this because I have naturally thick dry hair. My sister bought this for me as a gift, and it was a total waste of the $60.00 + she spent on it. The scent (mint) was not very glamorous either. All in all very disappointed.

jenn_g
Jan 14, 2015

I have used Wen for over a year and find that it is a good conditioner but I do have to use shampoo first otherwise my hair feels like it has a residue in it. I have normally dry, sometimes frizzy hair so it definitely helps with that but I also find it makes my hair feel greasy if I don't use shampoo even though the instructions say not to. And my favorite one is the Pomegranate, I don't like the smell of the Sweet Pea (I believe that's what it's called). I would recommend that if you have frizzy or curly hair, this may work well for you.

freakyhj
Dec 14, 2014

I have fine curly hair and this really does keep it soft and bouncy. Just wish it did a better job at keeping away scalp build up- it does so less than other shampoos/conditioners. But I do like my hair on this. Conditions without weighing down!

workindevil
Dec 14, 2014

I ordered the Wen system as a trial and tried it out. I use it as a conditioner after shampooing. I loved the way my scalp felt while I was massaging it in...a cool tingly feeling. After I rinsed it out, I noticed it was easy to rake my hair out. Blow drying was a treat for once. My hair felt soft and silky..no fly aways. I love it!

AttaMandii added a new review for
Ben Nye Final Seal

axere earned the Beauty Guru badge

indul_gence added a new review for
Downy Unstopables

indul_gence has started a new forum topic
The Good Wife