Wen Cleansing Conditioner

Wen Cleansing Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #103 out of 260 in Conditioner

Sweet Almond Mint is the perfect balance of nourishing herbs and natural ingredients designed to hydrate and replenish hair that has been damaged due to shampoo and other harsh elements. May be used as often as necessary, it thoroughly cleanses hair and scalp without stripping them of their natural oils, providing it with added moisture, strength and sheen.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

TrailerHoodChic
Apr 14, 2014

Doesn't strip my red color and nourishes my naturally curly hair. I can easily go without any other product on my hair and it looks amazing.

Tanyaorr
Apr 14, 2014

After having numerous clients ask me if I'd tried Wen, I decided to give it a shot so I could give them an honest review.

I bought this product at the As Seen on Tv store. It was $69 for 2 cleansing conditioners, a hair mask, a styling creme and a texture stick.

I read the instructions, and found that the suggested amount to use was absolutely ridiculous. I've always learned, and shared with my clients, that if it's not absorbing, you're just washing it down the drain. With that said, I cut my amount to half of what was suggested. I found it was still plenty.

Due to this product be sulphate/sulphite free, there won't be much lather. I've found if you apply the product to very wet hair, it works better, as well as adding a little splash once you apply the product to your hair. You'll get a better cleansing.

I found I could go 2 days without washing my hair, which is always nice!

After using this product for awhile, I found it started to feel as though it was weighing my hair down so I had to clarify my hair, or at least switch shampoos every few washes.

I now use this as more of a conditioner after my regular shampoo.

jpm5
Mar 25, 2014

I have thin, limp, hair and a sensitive scalp. I was very excited to use Wen, and was happy with it for the first handful of uses. I noticed a difference in my hair after only 2 uses, but after a while my hair started to look and feel greasy. It is not a terrible cleanser, but I think there is too much hype with this product. Another downfall is that you have to use alot of the product. The instructions call for 10 pumps, and more for longer hair. My hand was overflowing with product! Also, at this rate a bottle would not last long. I have tried the original almond mint formula, pomegranite, and fig. Almond mint is the one I would recommend to someone who really wants to try. Fig is meant for thicker, course hair...it smells medicinal. Am I glad I tried it? Yes, I am. Would I reorder???? Nope.

kjn56
Feb 17, 2014

I am spending the winter down here in Yuma,AZ and we do not have any water treatment on our 5th wheel so showering and washing my hair in this salty water is terrible until I started using WEN my hair is soft and I can comb it with out it breaking off I really like this product "when the water is bad use WEN"

mclee32
Oct 24, 2013

I was extremely disappointed in this conditioner. I had heard great things about it, but it did not make my hair any silkier or softer. After a while my hair started to feel heavy and greasy. The styling products and hair mask that comes along with the initial purchase are great, but the conditioner itself is not worth the price.

lwilson
Aug 26, 2013

I've tried Wen hair care products and liked the way they made my hair feel however I found that after extended use (more than 1 bottle), it felt like my hair was getting caked with something. I have extremely fine hair and am disappointed that they only have the one scent for fine hair. I only use 4 pumps, a lot less than what they recommend, but it's more than enough. I enjoy using this product every now and then just to change up my routine but couldn't use it all the time due to price and the way it makes my hair feel after awhile.

wannie1981
Jun 25, 2013

I have been using the wen system since November 2012 and I have never been more happier with my hair. Before wen my hair was extremely frizzy, dry, coarse, took forever to grow. My hair is naturally curly but only half curled on one side of my head. I also dye my hair. Now, since using wen, I have NO problems. My hair is curly all over, frizz free, soft, tangle free, looks frat on bad hair days and grows much faster and fuller And I have to dye less. I am in love with wen :)

acpelletier
Jul 28, 2012

I Love the way it makes my hair feel, and doesnt wash out my red hair color as bad a color protectant shampoos!

tinac2
Jun 06, 2012

My hair was greasy and slimey. My scalp became very itchy. Since I've stopped using it, my hair feels normal again.

agawdunyk
May 16, 2012

I was a little nervous about using this product, but i kept seeing the infomorcial and thought i`d try it. I actually really like it. My hair feels REALLY soft and light.There is a lightness to my hair that i`ve never felt before. You can notice a difference immediately. My hair isn`t as frizzy as before. It is a bit pricey but if you`re sick of trying lots of different shampoos and`can`t find one you like, give this a try.