WENDY'S FRIES

WENDY'S FRIES Reviews

Ranked #631 out of 1062 in Snacks

September 02, 2016

I Loveeeee my Wendy's Fries Fresh and HOT with lots of salt. When I order my fries from Wendy's I always ask for fresh ones right out of the grease. They are Perfect when they are Fresh!!

July 25, 2016

The fries actually taste like potatoes unlike McDonald's, however you need to be wary of the amount of salt they like to add! It's insane how they are allowed to serve such salty fries 9/10 they're overwhelming. But I always ask for no salt so I can add my own, magnificent.

December 13, 2015

It's potato and fried. I don't think many people at fries for it's nutritional value. It's tasty though!

July 28, 2015

My family just loves #Wendys so I know I will be ordering takeout through the drive through again. Personally I think #McDonalds Fries are much better. But they taste okay.

July 28, 2015

wendys fries have gotten much better since they changed them, like that it's real sea salt

WENDY'S FRIES;

I do like they claim to use the sea salt (more natural than regular white salt)

The price is excellent $2.00 with tax included for a side of fries.
If hungry and on the go, or craving something salty these are a small portion, good price, good choice!

They are very salty in my opinion though, have napkins on hand and plenty of water!