• Wet n Wild Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer
  • Wet n Wild Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer
Good

Wet n Wild Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #535 out of 597 in Foundation

Color adjusts to your skin tone. Sheer, lightweight coverage evens out imperfections while appearing natural. Hydrate and protects your skin from time and the environment. Provides moderate protection against sunburn. Made in Thailand.

August 15, 2010

This product is GREAT! Now, I'm going to say strait out it was very cheap, which is why I was skeptical at first, but I ended up loving it! My skin never really needs a heavy layer of base, so this was perfect! it gives you just the right amount of coverage to even out your skin tone but not fee like your wearing a mask! As the name states, it also moisturizes and keeps my skin looking nice! Loved it!

May 30, 2010

I am so impressed with this product! I picked it up at Walmart for only $4.99 CND. It applies smoothly using only your fingers, sometimes I will use a sponge. It has SPF 15 and really evens your skin tone. I think this has more coverage than most tinted moisturizers, but still feels very light on your skin. I would recommed still using your regular moisturizer under this if your skin is dry. It lasts most of the day, sometimes I need to touch up but for the price it's well worth it. I like this much better than any high end TM's I have tried and the color match is perfect for my fair skin (I purchased in Natural). It says the color is supposed to adjust to your skin tone. It has a lovely dewy finish.
The only con is that it does contain Talc, but so far it hasn't broken me out and my skin is pretty sensitive.
If you get a chance, definately try this one out!

Updated On: November 12, 2010

UPDATE: Didn't realize how orange this was turning on my skin. Tossed it.