• Wet Ones Hand & Face Wipes for Sensitive Skin - Extra Gentle
  • Wet Ones Hand & Face Wipes for Sensitive Skin - Extra Gentle

Wet Ones Hand & Face Wipes for Sensitive Skin - Extra Gentle Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 69 in Baby Wipes

June 23, 2016

These are great not only for the baby, for for everyday use. I always make sure to have these on hand when heading out. There great as hand wipes for the kids if your out and about, or to clean up any type of mess.

May 09, 2016

Having a two year old at home can sometimes feel like a endless face and hand wiping adventure. However using the wet ones for sensitive skin I can let him use them himself to get clean. Gentle enough for his exema prone skin it does not bother it! Plus he goes and gets them himself! Honestly they've saved my sanity!

February 08, 2016

I keep one of these in the car and in the cupboard in my kitchen. They are good to clean up my child after she eats and they don't irritate her skin. I use them all the time. Not a bad price point either.

September 30, 2015

I really like the convenience of these wipes. I have a container under the stroller right now, and another one in the kids car bag. I find they stay moist for quite a long time, don't dry out the girls hands or faces, and clean great. I definitely recommend these wipes.

September 09, 2015

#WetOnes (Hand & Face Wipes for Sensitive Skin - Extra Gentle) these are so gentle. soft and very convenient to have in your home, work, car and on trips. It cleans your face and hands without harsh chemicals such as alcohol and also are fragrance free. This is my favorite brand of wipes.

September 07, 2015

these work great .they do not dry out your skin.cleans and are gentle on sensitive skin

September 07, 2015

they come in handy, have them in the car. They are very mild so good for sensitive skin

September 07, 2015

I love having these in my car. Very convenient and useful. the scent is great and it doesn't irritate my skin only downside is it does leave your hands feeling a little sticky but overall its a great product.

January 30, 2015

I love these wipes for myself because they are for sensitive skin. My daughter uses them also and loves them. They are lightly scented and doesn't break you out.

January 27, 2015

Love this product. As I have very sensitive skin I need something that does not cause burning and redness to my face after using.

Great for removing the dirt and grime on your face after a long day.

It is a staple in my house.