Wetslicks Amazemints Un-wined

Wetslicks Amazemints Un-wined Reviews

Ranked #602 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

December 16, 2015

I'm not big on lipstick but this is great,it more like a gloss, and its a fairly neutral color which stays on and gives my lips just a hint of shine and there is a nice scent to it too

September 11, 2008

Overall, I really like the look of this product. It goes on smooth, looks nice and shiny, but is still sheer. However, the smell really caught me off guard. It has a VERY strong minty smell and tastes a bit funny.

August 29, 2008

I received a coupon for a $1.00 off Cover Girl's amazemint lipglosses in the mail and just happened to be in the market for a puple gloss.

I love it. The gloss is smooth and not tacky, plus it kept my lips moisturized all day. The Amazemints contain peppermit oil, which provides a cooling tingle, freshens breath and tastes minty. But that's not all, I found that when I applied the gloss it brightened my smile, making my teeth look whiter. The Un-wined colour is pretty for the fall, and has a nice subtle shine. The only negative I've found is that it transferred easily to my tea cup and food - not cute. But after a quick reapplication, I was good to go.

I would reccomend this gloss to everyone, it's well worth the money spent.