White Flower Analgesic Balm

White Flower Analgesic Balm Reviews

Ranked #114 out of 223 in Natural Therapies

January 08, 2017

I came across White Flower analgesic balm a few years ago. It states on the product that it is used for muscle aches and pain which it does, but I also found it very useful for cold and flu season. A couple drops on the bottom of feet a dab behind the ears, temples and forehead during a cold or sinus infection really does help! On sore muscles it cools the area. Brings a nice relief from the pain. Multi useful!

February 23, 2015

My friends mother put this on me the first time. I had a killer headache and neck strain. I at first thought "ok, yes, another one of those crazy rub a little potion on it and it magically fixes everything" But I let her rub it on me. What harm could it do. She rubbed a little on my temples and at the base of my head down the back of the neck. The smell is STRONG. pleasing, but strong. It gave me the cooling/burn sensation of a muscles relaxant rub, which quite frankly I like. But crazily enough it worked. It took effect in 10-15 mins and For nearly a full 24 hours. I was pretty surprised. And when the pain returned the next day I went back for her to do more. I bought some later that week and now use it on my family.