Yankee Candle Caramel Pecan Reviews

Ranked #412 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

March 08, 2016

This Yankee candle has to be one of my absolute favourites, the smell is delicious. I recommend this to anyone who loves to have their home smell great.

January 25, 2016

This candle is to die for...Smells so amazing and takes around 10 minutes to smell up my whole apartment! Yankee Candle's products are worth the extra little bit of money because compared to other candles they actually work! There is nothing worse than having a great smelling candle but when lit you can't even smell it!

June 30, 2015

I love all yankee candles ,but this one of my favorites ,i love the carmel smell so much :)

March 27, 2014

It smells so good it almost makes me want to eat it. It is seriously amazing, and makes my house smell like love. I wish i could just bathe in this stuff,

November 25, 2012

This candle is amazing! The smell is a warm, buttery, caramel pecan. It always makes me hungry when I smell it though, it's mouth-watering. And as with all Yankee Candles, the smell is rich, full, and embodies the whole the room.

The only downfall with this candle is I find it burns weird...I have the single-wick jar, which I like less than the 3-wick version because they burn more evenly. You're supposed to leave it burning for 4 hours on the first light so the top of layer of wax can fully melt and you won't have a big tunnel down the middle. However this scent in particular doesn't seem to want to burn evenly at all. My friend bought the same one and he noticed it too, the wax never seems to melt all the way around no matter how long I keep it burning! Perhaps its something in the colouring or scent....but whatever, the aroma is worth it.