Yes to Carrots C Me Smile Lip Butter in Mint
Amazing

Yes to Carrots C Me Smile Lip Butter in Mint Reviews

Ranked #765 out of 814 in Lip Balm

May 03, 2014

I purchased this item for $1.89 in the old packaging (I know they've been repackaged, hence the clearance).

It smells very "vegan"ish (if you know what I mean? It's that weird scent most vegan products tend to carry..) mixed with a TON of menthol. Not the typical mint smell, but pure menthol. Like the sinus rub smell. The smell is disgusting and it unfortunately lasts quite a while on the lips.

It's quite a nice balm if you have dry chapped lips, it's very thick and moisturizing. It also makes your lips slightly shiny (not glittery, though). The moisture lasts quite a long time and you don't have to reapply this product very often.

I'd recommend it if you are just dying to try a Yes To -- Product, but there are much better alternatives out there. Even vegan friendly ones!

July 06, 2009

I was really pumped about the (organic!) Say Yes to Carrots line of lip butters to the point where it was built up in my head and was ultimately let down. I expected it to be something spectacular and in the end found that it was quite ordinary. Despite this, I continued to reach for my Carrot flavoured lip balm time and time again until, oops, it was ALL gone! This is a huge feat for me; because I am so lip balm obsessed I have far more than one set of lips reasonably requires and thus never finish one.

Anyway, when it was finished I tried to function with my old stand by (Nivea Essential Lip Care) but found that in the summer it was too thick and goopy. Before long I went back to my Say Yes to Carrots because it was firmer and smoother. This time I chose Mint and I am ecstatic. It is smooth and silky. It stays on my lips for hours and my lips feel so soft. The mint is just lovely as a lip balm, for the scent and the texture (it is less grainy feeling than the its carrot counterpart). I LOVE it and highly recommend picking one up.

Say Yes to Carrots Lip Butters are available in Carrot, Mint, Citrus, Berry and Melon (although I have never seen Melon or Citrus in any Shoppers Drug Mart that I have been to…)

smontero84 earned the Beauty Expert badge