Yes To Coconut Polishing Body Scrub, 10 Ounce

Yes To Coconut Polishing Body Scrub, 10 Ounce Reviews

Ranked #199 out of 925 in Bath & Body

April 06, 2016

It is good body scrub but it doesn't wow me. I thought it would have yummy coconut scent but it's a little off. I mean the scent is not bad, but it's not refreshing. The scrub itself is granule and soaks in oil. This makes it a very moisturizing scrub.

January 21, 2016

Okay this is is the best scrub I have tried in my life. The only 'bad' thing about it, is that they have to add to the instructions to not use it on wet/damp skin. The correct way to use this product is to hop in the shower and apply before getting ANY water on your skin (since the consistency is not dry, it won't be tough on your waterless skin), because as long as this scrub comes in touch with water it becomes useless. Trust me, I'm a scrub freak and have tried lots of high end and drugstore brands, and this is the best I've tried so far, give it a chance and I know you'll love it too. I hope they edit their instructions as I can see a lot of people are missing out on the real benefits of the product...