Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Gentle Milk Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #348 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

October 26, 2015

Its good, doesn't foam up since its a "milk cleanser"
I have oily skin and I didn't fall head over heels for this cleanser. But I am sure there are many people out there who this works very well for.

The smell is very nice.

September 24, 2015

The scent of Cucumbers is amazing right!? This gentle cleanser is perfect for my skin and I can't stop using it.

April 11, 2015

Great cleanser from brand I love. It really feels lot like milk, with that I mean, very gentle touch. Skin feels silky and smooth after wash. Smells really nice too. Love it.

April 07, 2015

Unlike the facial wipes, the scent of this cleanser is very light, which I appreciate. What impressed me the most, was how much cleanser was left in the bottle after using it every day, twice a day. One pump is all it takes to fully clean my face. I really like that there is a built in pump which allowed me to leave it in the shower. The first two weeks, I tested this milk cleanser with my Foreo Luna Mini device. The milky texture turned a bit foamy and thoroughly cleansed my face. Unfortunately, I did feel that my face was very dry and even flaked a little. I felt that it was necessary to apply moisturizer immediately after which is surprising considering that milk cleansers are usually more hydrating. The remainder of the month, I used the cleanser by massaging it with my hands. My face no longer flaked but I did feel that it was still dry. The cleanser itself removed all of my makeup apart from my eye makeup. I feel that this cleanser is best used in the sink in front of the mirror. I do wish that this cleanser was gentle enough to use around the eyes as well. At the end of the day, I would still consider buying this cleanser because you get a lot of bang for your buck and it does the job. Also, after doing my research on this brand, I really like that their products are at least 95% natural and are made with recyclable materials. I also respect that this company is committed to give back a portion of their profits to the YES TO Seed Fund, whose goal is to inspire kids to lead healthier and more positive lives.

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas