Yop drinkable yogurt Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 245 in Yogurt

October 05, 2016

The first few times I had it, I thought it was really good. I'm not so much of a fan of it anymore. They go on sale frequently and there were even days that I got this for $1.00 each. It is a good snack for kids.

May 13, 2016

I really like these drinkable yogurts by Yop, they are the perfect consistency and they come in a great variety of flavours. Theses go on sale for $1.00 all the time at my local grocery store, my son is a huge fan of these as well.

May 13, 2016

Ces yogourts à boire sont parfaits pour les matins pressés où je n'ai pas le temps de déjeuner. Le seul problème est qu'ils sont un peu cher, mais quand ils tombent en spécial, je me gâte!

April 06, 2016

This yoghurt drink is delicious. Not as thick and creamy as typical container of yoghurt but it does the job. I enjoy these especially as a snack. Cannot complain about specially when on sale.

March 17, 2016

My very picky, hard to get her to eat anything at all daughter loves these! They taste great and at 75 cents each at Walmart you can't beat the price! Love how many different flavours they come in.

February 12, 2016

Le parfais complément de dejeuner.
J'aime beaucoup les saveurs proposé et sa saveur velouter je le recommande c'est certain.
La bouteille ce referme bien alors on peut transporter facilement la bouteille.

February 12, 2016

My 1 year old is obsessed with the strawberry and vanilla flavours so much we have to buy the 1litre version. She asks for it every morning which gives me time to drink my coffee which is needed. This I can never run out of it would be a crisis for sure.

January 15, 2016

Was my favourite drink as a kid not so much now but now and then a got gets a craving

January 15, 2016

I didn't like this yogurt drink at all it was just too tart and thick, kind of sickening for a drink

August 17, 2015

Love this!!! It is sometimes are to get kids to have healthy snacks, especially if they are picky!! I send one a day in their lunches, rarely comes home!!

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier