Yoplait minigo Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 265 in Yogurt

March 13, 2017

My daughter loves these little yogurts. They come in many different flavours and are the perfect size for her to eat. She specifically loves that they have different Disney characters on each yogurt. They are very smooth and don't come with any chunks of fruit in them which my little girl also appreciates.

March 08, 2017

Quelle bonne idée de petit format pour les enfants! Les couleurs sont vives, les saveurs colorées et même souvent offertes en deux couleur dans le même petit pot.
    Une excellente source de calcium et plus consistant que les yogourts ordinaires, les petites mains ont de la facilité à le prendre avec leur petite cuillère.

March 05, 2017

These are the perfect size for a small human just starting to eat. My little loved eating these as she was able to try and feed herself and there was not a giant mess for me to clean up when she was done.

February 10, 2017

I have been buying this since my son was a toddler and he loves these. Its a great little snack to throw in a lunch bag for school. We have tried them all but I have to say the pack with the vanilla, strawberry and banana are the best,

February 10, 2017

Cute little snacks to have around with babies - I do find it really isn't enough in the container for toddlers and older as my LO always wants a 2nd or sometimes 3rd one so I've had to graduate to something with more per serving. Taste is right on though, very creamy and delicious. Fits well for older babies to hold on and learn to feed themselves

January 28, 2017

Délicieux au goût et très bonne qualité prix!! Ma fille raffole et adore ces yogourt! Excellent format pour éviter le gaspillage! Bonne texture également

October 02, 2016

I didn't like it. Is it just for kids? well, I got this for free from purchasing a box of Cheerios. I don't have kids. I redeemed it and tried it anyway. It's pretty rough in texture. More like gluey. I would not feed my kid this stuff. Maybe it's just me.. no,it's not! My husband did not like it either.

August 24, 2016

I have a hard time getting yogurt into my son unless it is in a drink or the form however for some reason he will eat these mini gos. It must be the small child like/snack like size. I actually find them delicious and very creamy however an adult would have to eat many in order to feel satisfied

June 24, 2016

When my kids were little they really loved these. They have terrific fruity flavor and they have a nice creamy texture. They are terrific for kids who are just learning to eat solid food.

April 23, 2016

I love Minigo. It's thick, creamy and delicious. Comes in a large variety of great flavors. I really love that it is not overly sweet. The little pot it comes in is the perfect serving size. Great with granola. My kids love this for snack or in their lunch boxes. Good price.