Yoplait minigo

Yoplait minigo Reviews

Ranked #48 out of 245 in Yogurt

October 02, 2016

I didn't like it. Is it just for kids? well, I got this for free from purchasing a box of Cheerios. I don't have kids. I redeemed it and tried it anyway. It's pretty rough in texture. More like gluey. I would not feed my kid this stuff. Maybe it's just me.. no,it's not! My husband did not like it either.

August 24, 2016

I have a hard time getting yogurt into my son unless it is in a drink or the form however for some reason he will eat these mini gos. It must be the small child like/snack like size. I actually find them delicious and very creamy however an adult would have to eat many in order to feel satisfied

June 24, 2016

When my kids were little they really loved these. They have terrific fruity flavor and they have a nice creamy texture. They are terrific for kids who are just learning to eat solid food.

April 23, 2016

I love Minigo. It's thick, creamy and delicious. Comes in a large variety of great flavors. I really love that it is not overly sweet. The little pot it comes in is the perfect serving size. Great with granola. My kids love this for snack or in their lunch boxes. Good price.

April 23, 2016

These yoplait minigo are defiantly one of my sons favourite yogurts, these are a little pricey but I find that all yogurt is but he really enjoys the different flavours that they offer and the overall taste of these are different from others. These also are packed with calcium.