Yoplait Yogurt Tubes

Yoplait Yogurt Tubes Reviews

Ranked #116 out of 245 in Yogurt

August 24, 2016

These are great for snacks for the kiddos! You can serve them as they are or you can freeze them and turn them into a delicious yogurt pop! They're definitely worth trying if you have toddlers around!

June 24, 2016

My kids like these in there lunches and I like them because they are a much better alternative to some kids foods. They are also good frozen. They make for a good snack.

February 01, 2016

My kids love these. They are not easy for lil ones to rip open and they can get messy but they are great for hot summer days. I just throw these in the freezer and then the kids get frozen yogurt to cool them off. These are great for kids .

May 14, 2015

im a big fan of yogurt but the tubes didnt do it for me, sure they are convinient but messy to open.
for kids at home opened by a pair of scissor maybe for me as an adult at work nah i ll pass

April 23, 2015

These are perfect for on the go. They are practicaly mess free and relatively healthy, which makes them an ideal snack for traveling. These are perfect for kids, my eldest loves them!

April 13, 2015

I love yogurt tubes because they are so convenient to take with you and to have as a quick healthy snack. I love all the different flavours and another cool thing is that you can actually freeze them in the summertime and then you have a nice frozen yogurt pop!

February 14, 2015

This is one of my kids favourite snacks. Perfect for school lunches. I freeze them as well for my teething toddler who will only eat them frozen. Like that there are different flavours to choose from.

February 14, 2015

My grandsons loves these tubes of yogurt. I always try to have a different flavor on hand, if I know they are coming.

February 07, 2015

This is an easy to eat yogurt snack that kids enjoy having in their lunch bags. An on the go product that provides kids with just the right portion of yogurt. There are many flavours to choose from. A quality great tasting yogurt with a fun twist to appeal to kids and it works.

October 23, 2014

This is a great handy on the go snack. Love giving my kids nutritious food that fits in their lunchbag or sports activity bags. Not a lot of extra chemicals or dies. Just creamy tasty goodness.