You Changed My Life: Stories of Real People with Remarkable Hearts (Max Lucado)
Good

You Changed My Life: Stories of Real People with Remarkable Hearts (Max Lucado) Reviews

1 review
Ranked #836 out of 1016 in Books

If someone has changed your life for the good, now is the time to celebrate by letting them know how much they matter.

Oftentimes true heroes of faith don't stand out in the world, but they have made a lasting difference in someone's life-they're a hero to someone. This gift book celebrates their story by first providing a dedication beginning with "You changed my life by___" to be written in detail by the giver to the recipient. To follow are stories told by Max about others who have answered the call of their convictions and took steps of faith (both big and small) resulting in lasting change in the lives around them. It's a message that honors the person who receives the book, and inspires us all to see that real people with remarkable hearts can change lives.

September 28, 2010

Book Review - You Changed My Life Stories of Real People with Remarkable Hearts – by Max Lucado

I was very happy to have the chance to read this book. Max Lucado is the go to author for Christian related publications. This book proves to be no exception to that rule. One of the reasons that I loved this book is because of its simplicity and short stories. It really allows you to pick up the book when you are on break at work, between the loads of laundry, or while supper is in the oven. You do not have to devote large amounts of time getting into in depth chapters. Another reason is because of the stories themselves. Some of which I know that many people could even relate to in some way. These stories were very heartwarming to say the least. This is a book that I will read again. I highly recommend this book to people of all ages and walks in life. I will also be giving this as a gift to the very special people in my life. I know that they will enjoy and appreciate it as much as I have, and I hope they can pass this book on to someone special in their lives. Thanks to BOOKSneeze for the opportunity to read this book in exchange for my honest non biased opinions.