Yves Rocher Brazilian Coffee Beans Shower Cream
Good

Yves Rocher Brazilian Coffee Beans Shower Cream Reviews

Ranked #463 out of 841 in Bath & Body

June 23, 2015

This stuff smells amazing, it's just like bathing in coffee, leaves your skin silky smooth and lightly scented.

August 16, 2014

If you love coffee you will definitely love this scent! Moisture the skin well. Price is good although the bottle is little. I tried other scents too. I Love Yves Rocher products!

September 26, 2013

This body wash smells amazing, it always gives me a nice lather and it makes my skin feel smooth. Really though it's all about the smell. It's the perfect thing to wake me up in the morning.

August 31, 2013

If you have to skip your morning coffee then this is the shower lotion for you. It smells of beautiful coffee beans, lathers your skin very well, and best of all it's very cost effective at three dollars and some change for the entire bottle. When I have to wake up early in the morning I use this all the time and it perks me up. I love this product and everyone should definitely try it. :-)

June 12, 2010

This is a great product, even when u open the bottle u can really smell it, it has a great scent. i used it in the shower and it made my skin soft and my hair smelling wonderful. yes it is Brazilian Coffee Beans shower cream and it comes in 250 ml bottle but it has a nice creamy texture and it might be expensive to some, but it is sooo worth it and u don't need a lot of product when u use it. it lathers up nicely too. mind u, some might not like the strong scent, but i totally recommend it to anyone.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?