Yves Rocher Lavender Foot Cream
Amazing
Good

Yves Rocher Lavender Foot Cream Reviews

Ranked #150 out of 164 in Foot Care

This creamy formula intensely nourishes even the driest feet.Its plants:- Organic lavender essential oil for the well-being and comfort of your feet- Macadamia nut oil to intensely nourishMassage the entire foot from toes to ankles.

August 13, 2012

I love Yves Rocher products, especially their facial care line. Anyways, I decided to try out one of their foot care products and I got to say it didn't do much for my feet. The formula is too greasy & thick. I didn't really like the lavender scent, as it was pretty strong. However, I did like to cooling sensation. I wouldn't recommend this product. I will definitely stick with what I usually use.

May 02, 2012

I have to agree with the ladies that this foot cream is way to greasy.I love Yves Rocher and rarely come across anything from them I don't like. I'm a sucker for there mystery gifts and when I ever I place an order I often get the mystery gift this was what I got one time.At first I thought it would be wonderful because of the lavender and it smells really nice.However when applying the cream it is so greasy and just wont absorb into the skin.When I shower or bath the next day all this cream floats around the tub/shower yuck!So this cream sits on my dresser I guess its about time to throw it out as I wont ever use it.

February 09, 2010

I did not like this. Requested it for christmas. Made my feet greasy and sweaty.

February 09, 2010

Provides a soothing effect, and freshness, but leaves foot too greasy for too long, cannot put socks right away. Didn't like it.

anoosi23 added a new review for
LUSH NEW! Shampoo Bar

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender