Zeno Line Rewind

Zeno Line Rewind Reviews

1 review
Ranked #457 out of 603 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

November 20, 2011

I am 25 years old...and definitely have a fear of aging. I want to nip wrinkles in the butt before they even start. So this seemed like a great product to try since it is supposed to increase collagen and hydration within your skin.

I just tried this for the first time last night. So...I am just giving my initial review. Obviously, I would need to use this every night for a couple weeks in order to see any dramatic results.

I got the starter kit, and it came with the serum(0.5oz-very small amount) and the little device(also came with two AA batteries). So you put the serum on your face and then tap the device once for it to turn on. You move the device all over your face so the serum gets absorbed as much as it can. It was warm...but not hot...which was nice. And it had a small vibration, so it really felt like the serum was being penetrated into my skin. Tap it twice to turn it off. My skin immediately felt smoother...but I didn't notice any fine lines being reduced.

I will update after I have used this for a few weeks and see if it improves my skin noticably.

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted