A. Vogel Herbamare Original Aromatic Sea Salt Reviews
#91 in Grocery

August 14, 2017

Fantastic alternative to plain salt

I #gotitfree from another reviewing website.

This is my first time trying this product. I do actively try to use less salt in my cooking and seasoning food so I was really looking forward to trying this. I used this on my baked potato, popcorn, and made french fries with it. I really liked it! It added a touch more flavour than just plain salt. It was really tasty and it is worth a try. I especially liked how it tasted on french fries. It just adds a bit more flavour depth than plain salt. I think I will be repurchasing this when I run out.

August 06, 2017

Add Great Flavor & Reduce Your Salt

I was very fortune to be chosen @SocialNature to try and review #Gotitfree @A.Vogel Herbamare . This is a all-natural sea salt formulated with herbs. It is add so much flavor to so many of your recipes. I have used it on baked French Fries, salads, pasta, vegetables and so much more. Such a healthy choice for your whole family. I recommend this for anyone who wants to cut down on sodium. Really good alternative.

August 06, 2017

a Tasty way to season your Food!

I received a 125g package of Herbamare Original thanks to Social Nature and A. Vogel (#gotitfree, #trynatural). I was very happy to try this. It contains sea salt and 12 herbs and vegetables. Don't be misled however, as it does contain 360 mg of sodium per 1/4 teaspoon. So, even though it tastes delicious, we must remember to consume salt in moderation. I do like that it is organic and contains no msg, or additives, or preservatives.

I really enjoy the taste and used it to season fresh vegetables, cooked vegetables as well as eggs. It provides a lot of flavour, in place of regular table salt.

I recommend this product!

August 03, 2017

#gotitfree, but would actually go out and buy this.

I am lucky enough to have been chosen to try out this wonderful product for free through Social Nature. I gotta say it's really exceeded my expectations. It's good with almost everything I've tried it with, soups, salads, cut up veggies... The most prevalent taste, other than sky, is celery, so as long as celery tastes good with whatever you're sprinkling it on. This is definitely a quality product and worth trying out.

February 28, 2017

J'ai vraiment aimé et ma famille aussi. Pour relever les saveurs des plats c'est merveilleux. On a pas l'impression de saveur chimique. Vraiment bien comme produit. Reste à laisser aller son imagination pour tester avec plusieurs aliments!

February 28, 2017

Wow - I have to say this Seasoning salt taste amazing. A marvelous product - once you've tried it, it will be a staple item in your condiments cupboard! This makes everything I use it with taste wonderful.
    Great for cooking, alternative to regular salt & perfect for the Cesar​ drink

February 12, 2017

I don’t often use salt when I cook but thought I would give this one a try as I received a free sample. I was quite impressed with the product. I used it when cooking homefries and it gave a gentle saltiness without being too salty. This infusion of herbs and vegetables also added a nice subtle flavour to the meal. I really like that is has no MSG, artificial flavours, additives or preservatives and is Canada Organic Certified.

October 03, 2016

Bonne épice pour agrémenter les recettes de la cuisine. Tellement une bonne alternative au seul traditionnel dans notre cuisine. J'adore le produit et la marque.

October 03, 2016

I was pleasantly surprised with Herbamere Salt by Vogel. This salt enhances the flavour of any dish. The addition of herbs and vegetables such as basil, onion, celery etc. adds pizazz to otherwise dull dishes. it's organic and healthier than other salts as it's non -gmo, additive and preservative free. It's fine sea salt, excellent to add to salads and pasta dishes. No coarse findings as with other salts. It's a thumbs up for me!

August 25, 2016

This stuff is almost magic on everything! Pasta, rice, meats, I really enjoy the flavour plus it's healthier than straight up salt. Give this a try. It tastes amazing. You won't be disappointed!