Adams 100% Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Reviews
#7 in Spreads

January 10, 2018

Peanutty

Compared to other large brands, this peanut butter is really nutty. It tastes great for sauces. It has a rich nutty taste. Kids may not like it as much.

December 22, 2017

Yummy.

the first time I had it a sandwitch with jam my mom laught. my cousin just I try when I said I do not like peanut butter. she said this natural and I probly do not like the other stuff because it has icing sugar in it.

December 13, 2017

good

This is a good all natural peanut butter. There are no additives which I love. It tastes great. However, its a little pricey, not sure if I would buy it every time I need peanut butter but maybe once in a while.

December 12, 2017

Amazing

The taste of adams peanut butter was incredible. It was very smooth and just the right mixture of wet and dry for a peanut butter. I would buy this in a heart beat

November 06, 2017

Not sure where to find it

The product was a bit saltier than most natural peanut butters, but it wasn't unpleasant. We could actually taste the roasted peanut taste. If I saw it in the store, I might consider buying it if the price is right!

October 25, 2017

Great taste and all natural!

I love Adams, I can never go back to other peanut butter brands. Adams is amazing because it has no additives, it is just 100% peanuts, no added sugar or bad stuff. It tastes delicious and is perfect for the health conscious individual!

October 25, 2017

Bland and tasteless

As much as I wanted to jump on the all-natural bandwagon, after one bite of this stuff all I wanted to do was scrape it off of my bagel and put on my regular stuff. Sadly, I'll be sticking to my Kraft creamy with all the added sugars. Adam's tasted super bland, and continuously stirring the oils is a pain.

September 26, 2017

REAL-LY GOOD PEANUT BUTTER

Here here, all natural peanut butter lovers! Adams Peanut Butter is by far my favourite peanut butter on the market. With both smooth and chunky varieties offered in regular and "no added salt" versions, what's not to love? The peanuts are perfectly roasted so it does not taste burnt or artificial. Reminds me of a freshly ground peanut spread from the farmer's market. Great stuff. First choice is peanut butter, always.

August 31, 2017

my favourite peanut butter

I love Adam's peanut butter. I'm a fan of both the smooth and crunchy varieties. I like that it is all natural, but still has added salt. I don't consume a lot of salt in general but when it comes to peanut butter, it really enhances it. My favourite of all time, and love that there's no added sugar.

July 10, 2017

Best All-Natural Peanut Butter

Adam's Peanut Butter is the best all-natural peanut butter out there. I am a huge peanut butter lover and have tried many different brands, some all-natural and some not all-natural. This has no added sugar or salt and is strictly just peanuts. The price is pretty good too. It is more expensive than a big jar of Kraft but it doesnt have all the preservatives and added chemicals, sugars and salts that Kraft does so I figure the price reflects it. You can buy a big jar for around $8.99 or a small jar between $3.79-$4.99.