4.1/5
Adams 100% Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Reviews
#10 in Spreads

November 06, 2017

Not sure where to find it

The product was a bit saltier than most natural peanut butters, but it wasn't unpleasant. We could actually taste the roasted peanut taste. If I saw it in the store, I might consider buying it if the price is right!

October 25, 2017

Great taste and all natural!

I love Adams, I can never go back to other peanut butter brands. Adams is amazing because it has no additives, it is just 100% peanuts, no added sugar or bad stuff. It tastes delicious and is perfect for the health conscious individual!

October 25, 2017

Bland and tasteless

As much as I wanted to jump on the all-natural bandwagon, after one bite of this stuff all I wanted to do was scrape it off of my bagel and put on my regular stuff. Sadly, I'll be sticking to my Kraft creamy with all the added sugars. Adam's tasted super bland, and continuously stirring the oils is a pain.

September 26, 2017

REAL-LY GOOD PEANUT BUTTER

Here here, all natural peanut butter lovers! Adams Peanut Butter is by far my favourite peanut butter on the market. With both smooth and chunky varieties offered in regular and "no added salt" versions, what's not to love? The peanuts are perfectly roasted so it does not taste burnt or artificial. Reminds me of a freshly ground peanut spread from the farmer's market. Great stuff. First choice is peanut butter, always.

August 31, 2017

my favourite peanut butter

I love Adam's peanut butter. I'm a fan of both the smooth and crunchy varieties. I like that it is all natural, but still has added salt. I don't consume a lot of salt in general but when it comes to peanut butter, it really enhances it. My favourite of all time, and love that there's no added sugar.

July 10, 2017

Best All-Natural Peanut Butter

Adam's Peanut Butter is the best all-natural peanut butter out there. I am a huge peanut butter lover and have tried many different brands, some all-natural and some not all-natural. This has no added sugar or salt and is strictly just peanuts. The price is pretty good too. It is more expensive than a big jar of Kraft but it doesnt have all the preservatives and added chemicals, sugars and salts that Kraft does so I figure the price reflects it. You can buy a big jar for around $8.99 or a small jar between $3.79-$4.99.

June 29, 2017

Salty and nutty

I tried this peanut butter on a whim, as its all natural-I love natural peanut butter

It is sooo good!

It is very, very, salty.... so be prepared!

Although it is so salty, the peanut taste is so strong, it tastes just like roasted peanuts, that the strong kick of salt works really well

If you like salty and nutty all natural peanut butters, I definitely suggest trying this one.

April 24, 2017

This stuff has a very natural and earthy taste but if that's not your thing it works great in making healthier options when baking. It makes the best peanut butter cookies that melts in your mouth

March 25, 2017

One of the cheapest prices for organic natural peanut butter you can buy. I get both crunchy and smooth and both of them have such a unique natural taste that sets it apart from other brands. I think it is a little saltier than other organic pb brands but it is still very very good.

March 10, 2016

This is the only peanut butter I buy. My favourite is the crunchy! You can't go wrong with the price either. It is so good sometimes I eat it right out of the jar!