Air Wick Scented Oil Electric Plug In Air Freshener in Crisp Linen Reviews

December 18, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great smell!

I have a plug in air freshener in every room in my house. I love the crisp linen fragrance! I am sensitive to some scents and this one doesn’t bother me at all.

October 03, 2018
    North Carolina, United States

G

If what you are looking for is a product that maintains your home with a fresh and lasting smell, this is the right one. long lasting and smells delicious and there is a lot of variety I enjoy it a lot

September 25, 2018
    North Carolina, United States

Smell AMAZING

I love these and this scent. They actually work unlike most other brands. I do wish the smell would last a bit loner though. Usually lasts 1 maybe 2 weeks.

August 09, 2018

Its the best smell in whole world....

Why is this one of the best products out there? Because it actually works and keeps my apartment smelling nice and refreshing after a long hard day at work i wanna come home and smell a nice apartment.

August 07, 2018

Bouquet de fraîcheur!!!

J'ai adoré l'odeur ,j'avais l'impression de faire de la lessive à tout les jours.Une odeur agréable et persistante.Je le recommande et tout dépendant du prix je serais tenté de l'acheter cette fois-ci puisque c'est une gratuité que j'ai reçue!!!!

August 07, 2018

Just not a fan of the scent, but love the product

I received the Air Aick Scented Oil starter kit (crisp linen scent) free to try. My only dislike was the scent, I’d do with another one instead. However, it left my house smelling so fresh, and it lasted for a long time. I also like that I can adjust the strength if the scent flow. I’ll be picking up 2 more starter kits, so I can have one on each floor of my house.

July 23, 2018

A must have item

I have not tried this yet but have heard that it works well smells good and lasts along I time. From what I read in other reviews it seems like air wick is the best item to have in your home so I recommend everyone tries it.

July 23, 2018

Love this product

I enjoy this Airwick plugin as it provides a lovely smell in those areas of the house that need it. I use it in the bathroom and the room where I put my kitty litter, just as some examples. I also like the ability to dial up the strength of sent on the top of the plug in. The only complaint I have is that I wish it would last longer. I also buy the refills in 5 pack so I get the best price for them. I hope you enjoy.

July 20, 2018

awesome smell

I would buy this product again. It has a great smell and is not too overbearing at all. I do feel that it doesn't really last for as many days as it says it will though.

July 20, 2018

I would buy this again

Our house does have it always I love the scent of this I have a lot of compliment to my friends and even them they used it already,but the downside are why they indicate that it will last for 90days even if it doesn’t,it usually last it for just 2 weeks for me its a little bit expensive for the air freshener and you can used it for just a weeks,but I’m sure to continue this product for my home