Prestige Item
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Reviews

November 14, 2018

Favourite brow bencil

I wouldn’t normally spend more than $20.00 CAD on just a brow pencil, but I haven’t been able to find one that compares to the quality of ABH Brow Wiz. It has a fine tip for precision and it really creates the perfect brow for me. I find most pomades too heavy so I opt for a lighter more natural brow and this really delivers.

November 08, 2018

Highly recommend

I have gone through 2 of these and they are great! I really enjoy pencils that have spoolies on the end and the small tip make it easy to shape my brows. The only reason I stopped using this product is because I enjoy my benefit one more. But, if benefit was to discontinue the one I use, I would 100% go back to the brow wiz.

September 30, 2018

Above the rest

I have many brow pencils in my collection but everyday I seem to grab for this one. I love the formula and tip. Although I wish it was more inexpensive I do seem to always grab for it. I would recommend this for sure.

July 17, 2018

Best Brow Pencil

This by far is the best Brow Pencil I've ever had in my life. I've purchased this twice already and will continue too. It's smudgeproof formula that doesn't move an inch. You brush up your arches with the spooly, then use the ultrafine-point pencil to add faux hairs where yours are sparse.It won't move at all and stays put!!

July 13, 2018

Brows on fleek with thin, hairlike strokes

This is one of my go to eyebrow pencils because of how thin the point on this pencil is. My only one complaint is who soft the pencil is, so it is very easy to through this product very quickly.

It is great to use for the start of the brows, to get those really thin and nice hair like strokes.

The color that I use is soft brown and it is a great neutral color.

June 29, 2018

I love this product!

This product is literally the best. I’m horrible at doing my brows and this makes it look sooo natural and well done! They have a wide variety of shades for ALL brow colours. It’s so soft and gentle and doesn’t even irritate my skin at all.

April 19, 2018

Super easy for a natural or dramatic brow

I got my very first Anastacia Brow Wiz as a gift and I was a bit unsure and overwhelmed with it to be honest. (I had always went natural or used a dark brown powder for my eyebrows and was worried that they would look like I used a mini sharpie to draw them on). Well needless to say, I had nothing to worry about and this is one of my main brow products now. I absolutely love how there is a spoolie brush on one end of the pencil to brush out your brows at the beginning and to blend if you wish at the end. The actual pencil is a twist up so you don't have to worry about having to sharpen it and it glides on so smooth with small or heavier strokes to achieve your ideal look. The colors available are great too and I have used one or two different shades over the last couple of years when I change the color of my hair. So glad that I have this product in my life and I will continue to purchase this over and over again!

April 07, 2018

Favourite eyebrow pencil

I have tried several eyebrow pencils from different brands and this one remains my favourite of all time. The colour selection is nice and not too dark.

April 04, 2018

super crayon avec beaucoup de choix de couleurs

ce crayon est magique, c'est l'un de mes préférer et je le rachèterais sans réfléchir. longue tenu mais avec un mascara c'est indispensable car il est très agréable a appliquer mais s'estompe aussi facilement .

April 03, 2018

A perfect brow pencil!

I love the fine lines this pencil creates!!
    The formula is creamy enough to go on smoothly, yet hard enough that it's not too delicate, and lasts a long time.