Prestige Item
Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette Reviews

January 15, 2018

My Go To Palette!

This is my hands down all time favorite eyeshadow palette! The colors blend so easily and it is very pigmented. The color scheme of the palette suits any occasion. Natural, Day time, on the clock, or ladies night out, this palette has it all!

January 12, 2018

Beautiful Eyeshadow

I love this palette!! The colors are so pretty and you can make many different looks from this. It comes with it's own brush. I would definitely buy this again!

January 12, 2018

Super Pigmented

I loved this palette! It's my go to for most days for a neutral look with a pop of orange or pink. The colours are very pigmented so a little goes a long way!

January 02, 2018

Amazingly blendable and pigmented!

This is one of my first high end eyeshadow palettes and I love it. It has the perfect eyeshadows for everyday looks and also looks for going out. While it is amazingly pigmented and soft, it blends like a dream!

December 14, 2017

Anastasia u got it right

J’adore cette palette. Surtout pour l’été car je trouve les couleurs très pigmentées. J’aime l’effet crème de ces fards à paupières et je les recommande!

December 11, 2017

Must have palette!!

Of all my palettes I have to say that this is my must have. It is a beautiful balance of colors and the payoff is unbelievable. The mattes are so rich and textured and you are able to pull off so many looks. You have to use a primer with this to get the full effect - UD is the best!!

October 19, 2017

Parfait pour des maquillages sophistiqués et prononcés

Cette palette de fards est un bijoux qui saura sublimer chaque couleur d’iris .. particulièrement les yeux noisette avec des sous ton Les verts, bleu ainsi que les yeux vairons. Un must have pour les soirées d’été, les grandee occasions, les réveillons, les sorties. C’est un investissement mais ça en vaut vraiment la peine...

October 17, 2017

My ALL TIME FAV!!

This is an essential product for every single girl who loves makeup.. this has to be my all time favourite palette no matter how many new palettes come out I always find myself coming back to this one. The shades are super creamy, blendable and pigmented. I’ve created so many different looks and I’m super happy with this purchase.

October 03, 2017

Very blendable and pigmented

I received this product as a gift and have been using it for a few months now. Very easy to create everyday as well as shimmery evening looks. Shadows do have high levels of fallout though.

October 02, 2017

I would buy this product again

This was an impulsive purchase based on the amount of hype it received this year, but I'm very glad I purchased it when I did. The colours are very pigmented and wear as beautifully as they swatch. I've found that I need to use a VERY light hand with these shadows, but because they're so soft, I have no problem blending them out if I do ever put too much product on. The brand is comparable in price to Urban Decay or Too Faced, and so for the quality that you're paying for, I think the value is there. I'd purchase this again if I could, but I feel like the one I have now will last me forever!