Prestige Item
Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette Reviews

February 17, 2018

Good palette

Omg, I love this palette, the shadows are so pigmented and smooth to blend, although it is a bit powdery, specially the shade loveletter/story(I don't remember), after 3 uses it already hit pan, that frustrated me. But I just love the color selection of this palette, also compared to other brands, this one has the best value.

February 16, 2018

Amazing palette!

This palette is by far my favorite palette i own, the colour pay off is great. it a great palette if you're looking to to experiment with red/pink/orange shaded looks

February 12, 2018

Very Pigmented

palette comes with several color options, all very creamy and blendable. i love that you only need a tiny amount to cover a whole eye! I also really love the packaging, its a very soft pink velvet.

February 10, 2018

One of the best eyeshadow palettes I own

The colours in this palette are absolutely amazing! The berry tones are great for going out on dates and the darker shades are great for a girls night out. The pigmentation is out of this world. The brush that comes with palette is great for applying the eyeshadows.

January 21, 2018

Definitely my most used makeup product!

This is by far the best eye shadow palette I've purchased. Although i was skeptical at first because of its price (42$ CAD), after the first use i was sold. With 14 different shades of orange, pink, gold and brown, it definitely has all the essential colors for an everyday look. The eye-shadows blend so well and feel very light on my eyes. I love the balance between dark and light colors, and the incorporation of matte and sparkly shadows. Its a very versatile palette and i use it for all occasions! Will for sure be buying another one once the product is finished.

January 15, 2018

My Go To Palette!

This is my hands down all time favorite eyeshadow palette! The colors blend so easily and it is very pigmented. The color scheme of the palette suits any occasion. Natural, Day time, on the clock, or ladies night out, this palette has it all!

January 12, 2018

Beautiful Eyeshadow

I love this palette!! The colors are so pretty and you can make many different looks from this. It comes with it's own brush. I would definitely buy this again!

January 12, 2018

Super Pigmented

I loved this palette! It's my go to for most days for a neutral look with a pop of orange or pink. The colours are very pigmented so a little goes a long way!

January 02, 2018

Amazingly blendable and pigmented!

This is one of my first high end eyeshadow palettes and I love it. It has the perfect eyeshadows for everyday looks and also looks for going out. While it is amazingly pigmented and soft, it blends like a dream!

December 14, 2017

Anastasia u got it right

J’adore cette palette. Surtout pour l’été car je trouve les couleurs très pigmentées. J’aime l’effet crème de ces fards à paupières et je les recommande!